Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Desperately Need Physician Referral

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Desperately Need Physician Referral
    Posted: December 29 2001 at 11:30pm
I began losing my hair 3 years ago. The hair loss has been concentrated in the front part and top of my head. Just recently (within the last 3 months) the hair loss has ramped up significantly with handfuls coming out with each shampooing. I have done my homework and consulted a number of physicians to have my hormone levels checked, and everything checked out okay. I saw a dermatologist who took one look at me and said, "I don`t know what to tell you."

I am at the point where I am so self conscious about my hair loss that I am looking at wigs. I used to have gorgeous thick hair and now I barely have any.

Has anyone had good luck with a physician/dermatologist that is specifically trained in hair loss? Please help.
~~~~Jenny~~~~~
101-hair View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 101-hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2002 at 2:41am
Dear Janny,

I am not a physician/dermatologist, but we produce "101" system products for hair loss.
I think you are healthy. Hair loss by a lot of reasons. After your head-skin is checked, we will be able to tell you which "101" products is suit for you.
you can check in your country, you only mail/fax your report to us. I believe we can do sth. for you.
my email: fuzhiqi@sohu.com ,
fax: +86-10-65618101

I hope we can help you.

101-hair
16/01
A View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2002 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by 101-hair 101-hair wrote:

Dear Janny,

I am not a physician/dermatologist, but we produce "101" system products for hair loss.
I think you are healthy. Hair loss by a lot of reasons. After your head-skin is checked, we will be able to tell you which "101" products is suit for you.
you can check in your country, you only mail/fax your report to us. I believe we can do sth. for you.
my email: fuzhiqi@sohu.com ,
fax: +86-10-65618101

I hope we can help you.

101-hair
16/01

How do you check people`s scalp?
101-hair View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 101-hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2002 at 3:47am
I am 101-hair. Somebody quote, I can not understand why, but I hope everyone can get a good health and feel happy everyday.

101-hair
21/April
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic