Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Long Hair Lover

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bb View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long Hair Lover
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:22pm
I have been reading this message board frequently for the last few months and today after reading Deana and Diane's comments about their beautiful long hair and "Have a Great Hair Day", I just had to speak up. I have been a "Lover" of LONG HAIR all of my life. This began in early youth and has continued now for many years. This is something very special and "secret" to me that I have never been able to share openly with anyone with the exception of one former girlfriend who had beautiful, very long, healthy hair which I helped her with and enjoyed with for 5 years.To me, and I suspect thousands of others, long hair is not just something special to look at (which it is), but it represents so much more of a woman and her personlity and her sensuality. If it has been well taken care of, it is not just LONG HAIR but is a woman's true treasure, something that she loves herself and she loves sharing with others, hopefully for more than visual purposes! She has taken many years and many hours out of each day to care for and grow her beautiful long hair to its pesent length. It didn't just "happen" overnight. She has loved that hair for the pleasure of its feel, for making her different and special from most and, of course, hopefully, the attention that she gets from its admirers.I have thought for a long time now that those incredible few women that I see with INCREDIBLE long hair haven't grown it to that length just because she forgot to cut it!! She has grown it to that length because she truly loves it and loves what is so special about it and loves the attention that it gets and hopefully loves to share it with that man who truly loves her long hair as much as shedoes!!! As I stated earlier, my one and only long-haired lover shared her beautiful long hair with me, of couse during our lovemaking , but I also "shared" it with her by helping her take care of it, including washing, deep conditioning, occasional blow-drying and, of course, trimming. Who else could she trust as much as me to trim her 3 feet of hair, knowing that every little millimeter cut off was less hair to share. Every 3 or 4 months we would take time on a Sunday morning for me to trim her lovely hair. Always dry and perfectly straight, I would start with a small piece at the very center of the back of her head and put the rest on both sides of her head over her shoulders. The initial snip would ususally remove about 1 inch. Then I would go from side to side pulling more small strands back and trimming them exactly where I had previously cut until I finally had it all cut straight across at the bottom of her behind. It was incredibly beautifful at that point and she couldn't wait to run to the full-length mirror to see how beautiful her freshly -cut hair was. She swung it from side to side and was delighted at how thick and full it was. This was an intimate morning that we loved to share.I could go on for hours, but for DeanaDawn and Diane and all of you other longhairs out there, I just wanted to share with you how much your beautiful very long hair means to others. Don't ever cut it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If any of you would like to share more of my thoughts, PLEASE write back!!I would love to read your more of yours!!!!bbbbowers66@hotmail.com
Mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:22pm
In my town,I know of 8 husbands,who have taken care of their wives waist length hair for many years. The 8 mendo all of the trimming,washing and shampooing. Thehusbands have learned how to do one inch trims on split ends The husbands have spent a lot of time taking care ofand shampooing their wives hair,and none of these ladieshas ever been to beauty shop. Most men,have respect forladies very long hair. These older ladies,appear to be jealous of a ladies long hair. At our smalllittle church,all the ladies line up,and show the men,there pretty waist length hair. Their husbands helpedtrim the split ends,and did a very good job.If a lady can not grow long hair,the church will buyher a long hair wig to wear for the service. I like Cindy,who is age 57,with beautiful,brilliant,thick,heavy,waist length hair,whose husband has taken good care of her very long hair,for 15 years. This lady and the other 8 ladieshave never been to a beauty shop. I along with many othermen,in this country share your opionion of very longhair for many ladies. Remember what God,has to say abouta ladies long hair in the bible. And he made her female with her long hair as her crowning glory.Long hair on ladies is also an Artistic Enhancement ofthe female identity. I paint pictures and drawings ofladies with pretty and colorful,brilliant,long hair.In the field of art,ladies with very long hair haveexisted for more than two thousand years.Mark
Deana View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:22pm
Wow! Thank you! I have just had a Great Hair Day, and didn't even leave my apartment! I ask permission to print your posting to show to my Grandpa next week. He always makes comments about how "beautiful" my hair is. He will always defend me, when the rest of my "exended" family ridicules my hair, and I clam-up and ignore them. Believe me, when he speaks, they listen.He has told me in the past he used to brush my Grandma's knee length hair, mainly, because she could not reach the lower parts. Maybe, it was because he just loves long hair. Grandma is no longer with us, and I think, maybe, he sees my Grandma in me. It would help for him to see that others share his views on long hair.
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:22pm
Hello bb:It is not very often that I read something that can really moves me emotionally in a very positive way. I really appreciate your post.> You really have a lot of passion for long hair as I do and so does some of our friends on this web site.Thank you for encouragement.>>>
bb View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:22pm
> Wow! Thank you! I have just had a Great Hair Day, and> didn't even leave my apartment! I ask permission to> print your posting to show to my Grandpa next week. He> always makes comments about how "beautiful"> my hair is. He will always defend me, when the rest of> my "exended" family ridicules my hair, and I> clam-up and ignore them. Believe me, when he speaks,> they listen.> He has told me in the past he used to brush my> Grandma's knee length hair, mainly, because she could> not reach the lower parts. Maybe, it was because he> just loves long hair. Grandma is no longer with us,> and I think, maybe, he sees my Grandma in me. It would> help for him to see that others share his views on> long hair.Dear Deana,By all means, please show the post to Grandpa. I am quite sure that he was a little more than justfond of your grandmother's knee-length hair!!!! I am so glad that my post gave you a GREAT HAIR DAY. Women such as yourself, with very long, lovingly cared-for hair give me such incredible silent pleasure. I hope that other very long-haired women also read the post and helped to "lighten the load" of all those that are forever pestering them to cut thier long hair off.You have given me a GREAT HAIR DAY by responding. Thanks.bb
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:22pm
>> my hair is. He will always defend me, when the rest of> my "exended" family ridicules my hair, and I> clam-up and ignore them. Believe me, when he speaks,> they listen.>Dear Deana:I am so sorry to hear that your exended family ridicules your hair. I have seen pictures of your hair and they are the ones that have completely lost their brain cells.When I read your story I imagine cinderalla and how her extended family was cruel toward her and yet she was the beautiful elegant woman.Please also remember it is often the quiet one that gets pick on. I learned that one lesson quickly.Next time they say anything you tell them that if long hair isn't attractive etc then why does the fashion designers use long hair models? Why in the past, the advertisements like cars, tobacco, cosmestic etc often used a long hair woman to sell their product lines?Even when we see ordinary ladies on poster for bowling etc it is often a lady with hair that reaches the middle of her back.And if long hair wasn't attractive why does it attract so much the attention of the children?And why does some men desire long hair on women?and why do some women spend almost a lifetime growing out their hair?And it is that when us long hair women walked into any stores or locations we are often refered to as the long hair woman, or they remember our names quickly etc with a positive attitude?Ya right it pure jealously on their part and pure stupidity to spend so much energy knocking you down as they could use the same energy to know you better as life is too short.Do long hair women go around telling others to grow their hair . Hell no! But too many people feel its their duty to warn us that it is time to cut our hair.YOu could always send them my direction or the direction of any of your support group as I am sure many of us would have lots of good reasons to help you.
Mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:22pm
>Many husbands and boyfriends are getting involved withhelping a lady take care of her very long hair. I knowof ten men in my area,that totally take care of theirwives very long hair. The ten wives came to Square Dancefunction,and told about twenty men,how their husbandstrimmed their split ends,washed and shampooed their wivespretty waist length hair. As the ten ladies,came to showme their pretty,beautiful waist length hair, I was impressedby how magificent of a job,that men can do,trimming thesplit ends,do the washing and the shampooing. It was likeall the husbands,were skilled cosomotoligists.At my sales office,my co worker Tammy unwrapped her very long hair and to show ten men,here knee length hair. I wasso amazed by the beauty of her thick,long,beautiful,prettyblack hair. The other nine men were also amazed by thebeauty of Tammys hair,also. She had been folding it up,but then one day,she let her long knee length hair down,to show to all the men. ALL The men gave her strongsupport,and said to her every lady needs a long professionalhair style. Tammy told the men about her husband,Guswho has taken total care of her long hair during 18 yearsof marriage. A beautiful 38 year old lady,with beautiful,pretty,thick,heavy knee length hair. The husband Gus,told the ten men in the sales office of his dedication to take care of her knee length hair. He did an impressivejob of taking care of his wifes hair.Mark
Deana View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:23pm
> and they are the ones that have completely lost their> brain cells.Diane, you make me smile. They have lost a cell or two due to cheap beer and wine.> When I read your story I imagine cinderalla and how> her extended family was cruel toward her and yet she> was the beautiful elegant woman.> Please also remember it is often the quiet one that> gets pick on. I learned that one lesson quickly.Yes, the quiet one is an easy target. I see it all the time at the school where I work. But in silence, nothing is said that is later regretted. Aunt Melba gives my Grandpa a place to live, food to eat, and companionship. Aunt Rosa drives him to his treatments, and takes him to the park. They don't have to like me, and I'll take anything they dish out, as long as Grandpa don't have to go to a care center. Although Grandpa may appear half comatose in the living room, he somehow knows when the load is great, comes into the kitchen, and ends it right there. Then he grabs a beer, and gives me a big grin!> And if long hair wasn't attractive why does it attract> so much the attention of the children?I'm not sure, but it makes for many a Great Hair Day.> Ya right it pure jealously on their part and pure> stupidity to spend so much energy knocking you down as> they could use the same energy to know you better as> life is too short.I have to smile again. I understand the ability to grow long hair is hereditary, and judging by some of the "hairstyles" worn there, my hair genes come from Grandma's side!Yes, I know full well that life is to short.> YOu could always send them my direction or the> direction of any of your support group as I am sure> many of us would have lots of good reasons to help> you.Thanks, Diane, for cheering me up.You mention having seen pictures of my hair. I am not aware of any pictures of me at this site, or any other. I have seen many beatiful pictures of long haired ladies at other sites, looking for styling ideas. I don't measure up to them. I'm just a fair-skin, slightly overweight, average looking lady, with glasses. Not much modeling material here. But, by a stroke of fate, I inherited good hair genes and, maybe, over time, have learned how to use it.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:23pm
>oh my mistake there. There was another Deana that sent her pictures a while back to the long hair site. Her hair was very long and dark. The picture was a romantic setting and everyone loved those pictures.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic