Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Walking on cloud nine. How about you?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Walking on cloud nine. How about you?
    Posted: October 07 2000 at 11:01am
Still searching for a new hair brush in a society that has no idea what is a good brush in the city where I live! They looked at me like I am an Alien. lol Ya, long hair hairy one ha ha. Who cares I am comfortable being me.
I am so use to having hair that is extremely slow-growing but this morning I happened to yank my wavy length and noticed it was past my waist. NO wonder I felt I was getting more in trouble.
I am extremely happy because I am about to graduate from being a bookworm very soon. One more goal dealt with yes!!!!! The danger is that I am thinking of reentering the bookworm mode because I feel every child should feel safe in this society so .............
Now to face an area where long hair has to tied all the time. It is more than a company image, it is the field where we encouter diseases .... Its is too bad that I don't really know how to do all those fancy buns because it would be handy. The nice part is that the stylist here are very friendly so I will have to make an appointment and ask them to show me. I live in a very multi cultural society were people do have many diffirent styles that they have known since their own childhood. I will have to find one of those new friends to show me how to deal with long hair as it been part of their culture for years and years.

I am a strong believer that we must live our lives to the fullness and that every day we do something that enriches others around us. We have to stand up to our personal values and not let anyone destroys the beauty inside us including the balance of respect, honor and romance in a society that lost itself and has no direction.

Hey its is our Thanksgiving holiday guys!!!!!!!!!
dianefromcanada
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2000 at 12:40pm
Hi - love your rambling, stream-of-consciousness style. You'll be great as an old lady! (lol, payback for my mid life crisis!) Seriously, I wonder if your long hair ever draws you into conflict; ie between your belief in expression through (long) hair, which I think we all share, and your frustration at having to have it tied back. Which will win out in the end, I wonder?
phil
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2000 at 4:58pm
Hello Phil:

Well PHil I am going 40 years old very soon . I am very practical. I figured that I could use my corn broam as a walking stick during the year and once a year put a motor on it and zoom across the sky. I think it might be a bit more arodymanique than that red expensive car! Want a ride?lol I think it would be great having the wind go through my hair as my younger days riding a motocycle.

NO my hair has never drawn me into a conflict. I am very much someone that enjoys jewelry so I find it fun to wear barrettes. I found some very nice one including one that is made out of sterling silver. I enjoy wearing my hair in a ponytail most of the time during work because it gives me the sense of lighteness as I zoom across the floor lol
I have a great lenght because I can easily pull back all my hair off my face and at times I been told that I look like a dancer with my hair in a bun. It is more versatile than the length I had most of my life.

The thing is Phil I reached a point in life where I know what I want and what I don't want. I am not searching for anything because I already reached that stage where I am in peace with myself.
I been bald as a baby, red head, blond as a child and as I grew up I had short hair because I wanted it so. IN highschool and later on in life I had shoulder lenght. This is very new for me to have this very long hair thing you know. This is my chance to do something different.
dianefromcanada
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic