Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Afro Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
H-Town Chico View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H-Town Chico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Afro Help
    Posted: August 05 2004 at 8:07pm
wuttup yall...this h-town chico n i had a question about em 360 stylin blow out kits...what exactly is it that they do? cuz i wanna grow my hair out to get cornrows, but i aint got nappy hair, i got that thick wavy chico hair, and if i get a blowout it would look like a fro execpt the sides n back would be shorter, and i wanna have it all even...

so im wonderin what can i do to have a real fro, cuz if i let it grow out, itll look like a fro, because when my hair grows it builds up, so to speak instead of actually looking long like white peoples hair...so itll be kinda like a fro but not exactly one, cuz the front still goes foward and the back/sides go down like if i had a ceaser, cuz if i pick it, it'll just look****ed up as hell...and most hispanic niggas who get a blow out, they gotta use beeswax or hair gel to maintain they **** and i dont wanna put none of that in my hair...

sorry for the long post but im jus wonderin wut the deal is...
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 8:22pm
360 Stylin Blow Out Kit is a texture enhancer designed to expand the natural length of the hair.

Kit works to create manageable Afro, braids and twist styles
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H-Town Chico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by BxRiverYoung02 BxRiverYoung02 wrote:

360 Stylin Blow Out Kit is a texture enhancer designed to expand the natural length of the hair.

Kit works to create manageable Afro, braids and twist styles

^thanks for re-writin wut it said on the description portion of the product, lol j/k, but naw, do anyone know if that **** will make your **** look like a fro if u have that chico hair, it aint straight but it aint nappy neither...
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 6:25pm
I don't think so cuz those blow out kits really just make nappy hair straighter in a way so that u can braid it or whatever... Im not sure what effect it would have on your hair tho...

United Waves of America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 6:28pm
Yea the blow out kits make your hair manageble and softer.
Dream Team Website

Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H-Town Chico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 6:59pm
damn...now im in a predicament lol...

cuz my hair will get bigger like a fro would, but the hair in the front by my tape dont stand like it woudl w/ a fro, and the same goes for the sides and the back, and if it wasnt for the front i'd be str8 but itd be kinda funny lookin lol...and i dont wanna have to get a blow out for that because i wanna keep all my hair even n **** for when i get cornrows...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 7:09pm
Lol damn your hair is lopsided
Dream Team Website

Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H-Town Chico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 7:17pm
lol yeah...to get a pretty good idea of wut my hair would look like grown out, just imagine a long wavy ass ceasar, that when you pull the hair by your tape down, itll reach like my eyebrow or wuteva, since it aint str8 hair i be havin pull like yall black niggas....all my black homeboys be like damn this hispanic nigga got pull and he aint even got nappy hair lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 7:20pm
hehe
Dream Team Website

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2004 at 2:17am
Lol.. so u still gon try the blow out kit?

United Waves of America
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H-Town Chico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2004 at 10:45am
lol i dont much kno, cuz if all it do is make your hair straighter to make it more manageable i dont really need that lol...ill c wuttup tho...
saiyansnake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saiyansnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2004 at 4:35pm
Yo Chico mayne you listen to Paul Wall, Chamillionaire, Rasaq an dem otha n!ggaz? I need some new H- Town freestyles from dem cats.
Blingin' outta controlPuff Puff

Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H-Town Chico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2004 at 5:47pm
naw i aint really got nuttn new...im waitin to see wut this nigga slim thug takes out on star track...i heard chamillionare rankin on mike jones all ova dat 51/50 mixtape tho...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic