Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

360 spinning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ebuka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ebuka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 360 spinning
    Posted: August 11 2004 at 9:34am
how do i get my waves to connect all around igot them at the sides and back and top they aint connecting.
K!n9st0n' f!N3sS G
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2004 at 3:07pm
thiis is simple brush from your wave connection ends and work your way around.
brandon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brandon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2004 at 3:37pm
yo ced clark can you email me and give me tips on how to get my waves
Ebuka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ebuka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2004 at 3:49pm
so cedlclark can you be more specific
K!n9st0n' f!N3sS G
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2004 at 4:17pm
find the area from your waves on the top start to connect to the ones on the sides and focus on brushin that area to complete the connection.

Then work your way around.
Ebuka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ebuka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2004 at 4:33pm
thanx
K!n9st0n' f!N3sS G
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2004 at 6:44pm
yea that's my problem right now, my waves seem to end at a certain point but it really doesn't. If I use another mirror while looking in one then I can see my waves but the connection doesn't seem as defined but it's there. I don't have that much time to brush...I guess I could brush right now while I'm typing
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic