Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BHM LFW Refugees

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 16>
Author
Gin&tonic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gin&tonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 3:35pm
Oh - and a special "Hello" to Sexibeach!!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Gin&tonic Gin&tonic wrote:

Hello Sweet friends. I had no idea that you guys were here. I came over because I wasn't feeling BHM and had no idea why. I promise I will be on my best behavior - no drama - I promise!

I am so happy to have found you all again!Big%20smile

HEY GIN MISSED YOU GLAD YOU FOUND USClapClap
MeowAndPurr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeowAndPurr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 10:06pm
So .. I've finally found all the veterans. Well, let me just tell you all - I AM PISSED! I'm still soooo new to the LF game, and I've been having hella questions with no one to answer them! Look! LOOK AT MY HAIR!! **Points to beaten LF with crooked hairline and a crusty ball of ORWG & BlueLiner hanging off the side** Look at it!!! And there was no one - no one to help!! Cry
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by MeowAndPurr MeowAndPurr wrote:

So .. I've finally found all the veterans. Well, let me just tell you all - I AM PISSED! I'm still soooo new to the LF game, and I've been having hella questions with no one to answer them! Look! LOOK AT MY HAIR!! **Points to beaten LF with crooked hairline and a crusty ball of ORWG & BlueLiner hanging off the side** Look at it!!! And there was no one - no one to help!! Cry

I'M SORRY ....LOL YOUR' PISSED...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL WE'RE HERE FOR YOU HONEY.. Clap
mokkajava View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mokkajava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 7:20am
 I too am a BHM refugee. missing I joined BHM in 2005 and had less than 100 post.  Most of my questions were answered by the "vets" or there was just too much e-dramapopcorn going on and like others didn't want the hassle the of a beatdown or not answering because of not being in the clique . It is

sooooooooo much nicer here. and thanks to my fellow refugees we have all

all the info and none of Wacko

Edited by mokkajava - March 24 2008 at 7:25am
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 8:55am
Originally posted by mokkajava mokkajava wrote:

I too am a BHM refugee. missing I joined BHM in 2005 and had less than 100 post.  Most of my questions were answered by the "vets" or there was just too much e-dramapopcorn going on and like others didn't want the hassle the of a beatdown or not answering because of not being in the clique . It is

sooooooooo much nicer here. and thanks to my fellow refugees we have all

all the info and none of Wacko

great to have you!
GlamorusStarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlamorusStarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 9:55am
I finally made it...I was lost in the underground railroad for days...but I mad it...Im HERE! Thankd God Almighty.....Im HERE! hooray
intl_babygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intl_babygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 9:58am
refugee here too ... Cool
miller73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miller73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 10:12am
another refugee here too...hot_N_spicy73
sexibeach I missed youCry
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 10:13am

Originally posted by GlamorusStarr GlamorusStarr wrote:

I finally made it...I was lost in the underground railroad for days...but I mad it...Im HERE! Thankd God Almighty.....Im HERE! hooray

who got you thru the underground railroad? LOLLOL

ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 12:56pm

Sooner or later, we will have everyone join us from BHM so let’s pray that they at least keep the drama over there?

Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by ShowStoppers ShowStoppers wrote:

Sooner or later, we will have everyone join us from BHM so let’s pray that they at least keep the drama over there?

ditto Wink
Tricey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tricey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 5:28pm
Hello my LF Divas

It's  Aquafinaa from BHM

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Tricey Tricey wrote:

Hello my LF Divas

It's  Aquafinaa from BHM

HEY AQUAFINAA MISS YOU GIRL GLAD TO SEE YOU Clap
Murguia07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murguia07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 8:33am

Lurking rufugee here.  I received a wealth of knowledge from you Sexi on BHM.  I'm glad to see the other ladies here. 

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 8:42am
Originally posted by Murguia07 Murguia07 wrote:

Lurking rufugee here.  I received a wealth of knowledge from you Sexi on BHM.  I'm glad to see the other ladies here. 

GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US Clap
Justgotbettermd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justgotbettermd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 12:57pm
And yet another Refugee.

Hey Everyone, I see a lot of familiar names
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Justgotbettermd Justgotbettermd wrote:

And yet another Refugee.

Hey Everyone, I see a lot of familiar names

HEY GIRL  Clap
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 1:46pm

Welcome ladies ! 

MassGal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by Gin&tonic Gin&tonic wrote:

Hello Sweet friends. I had no idea that you guys were here. I came over because I wasn't feeling BHM and had no idea why. I promise I will be on my best behavior - no drama - I promise!

I am so happy to have found you all again!Big%20smile

HEY GIN MISSED YOU GLAD YOU FOUND USClapClap

Hi all; newbie to the board.

I am still a BHMer...

Special shout out to Sexibeach!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 16>
  Share Topic