Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BHM LFW Refugees

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 16>
Author
sweetnznj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetnznj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:48pm

OT: i can be soooo slow...i knew this wonderful woman kept lookin me out here at this site...and i saw her name alll ova the BHM site while i was lurking and scared...i came here and i guess she had too...and she has been extremely WONDERFULLYFABTABULOUSLY AMAZING!!!!sexibeach...thank youClapscore010i ain't evn bought my wig yet!!

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by sweetnznj sweetnznj wrote:

OT: i can be soooo slow...i knew this wonderful woman kept lookin me out here at this site...and i saw her name alll ova the BHM site while i was lurking and scared...i came here and i guess she had too...and she has been extremely WONDERFULLYFABTABULOUSLY AMAZING!!!!sexibeach...thank youClapscore010i ain't evn bought my wig yet!!

wow i guess it pays to be nice to people and help them b/c you never know who's watching you and appreciates you thanks so much!
Samria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by Sage_Wisdom Sage_Wisdom wrote:

Hi Ladies!!!   I went by Roxie at BHM, but I rarely posted...  Sexi, you provided a wealth of info on the posts and via PM.   Girl from hippin' me to how to get a lt yaki w/out all them crimps, to savin' money by buying direct from Jacksun vs AVs, rit dye remover, bleach bath, silcon mix, etc, etc, etc.  I could truly go on.   You are truly a sweet hearted and giving person.... me and my lace front give you much respect and thanks.      Hug

dang all this love and i am gonna need a e-tissue now i love ya, i'm really overwhelmed by the support and finally feeling appreciated, but i did it so ya could be beautiful b/c i'm all about beautification for real.. when i left i honestly wasn't expecting NONE OF THIS, nobody to follow me or any support for my decision.. but divavocals was here during the shut down and she rode me hard and told me to set up shop in here.. i just did the newbie thread and that was it.. i didn't expect none of this i really appreciate it..
Sexi, please believe that it is not the same over there without you. Just knowing that you were there  and , If myself or the other ladies were in need of some advice you were there. A person can never really know all the lives that one can affect. I've never met you in person but, I can feel that you are a good spirit and, I sincerely thank you for touching my life.handshake

Edited by Samria - March 16 2008 at 9:08pm
materialgirlclk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote materialgirlclk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 9:49pm
okay so am i the only one thinking that now that the word is out that we're over here that someone may try to come to our island and stir things up?violent
Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 10:00pm
I really hope that this doesn't happen....hopefully the "ladies," and I use that term losely, that cause the trouble stay over there.  Water normally seeks its own level.
ragcajun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragcajun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 11:29pm
Hello Ladies!  I missed Ya'll!!!  I gald I found ya'll...Smile
msteeniebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msteeniebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 2:20am
Well I'm here also cause I can't stand the drama ova there.  I need to be with mature women and it seems like the gurls ova there are youngins.  Anyways, I'm glad to be here with all of yall.
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 7:18am
It's good to see all of you ladies.  This board definitely has a different feel to it.  Much more relaxing, friendly and classy.
Candii Rayne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candii Rayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 8:20am

I was fairly new to BHM but i guess im over here now!! HEY!!!

Smile

TooBlessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TooBlessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 8:39am
Here I is!!!!!

Sorry for my lateness (head hung in shame).  Here's my late slip:

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 8:48am
Originally posted by TooBlessed TooBlessed wrote:

Here I is!!!!!

YEA YOU ARE LATE SOMEBODY NEEDS YOUR HELP WITH LACE FRONTALS..LOL
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 8:53am
Originally posted by Candii Rayne Candii Rayne wrote:

I was fairly new to BHM but i guess im over here now!! HEY!!!

Smile

HEY WELCOME Clap
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 9:07am
Hey TooBlessed (waving).
TooBlessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TooBlessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 9:12am

Originally posted by Breh Breh wrote:

Hey TooBlessed (waving).

hey Breh!!!!!!Star

lohan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 9:35am
HI EVERYBODY!

I MISSED YOU ALL SO, I RAN LIKE HELL!  LOL
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 9:39am
Originally posted by lohan lohan wrote:

HI EVERYBODY!

I MISSED YOU ALL SO, I RAN LIKE HELL!  LOL

hey lohan great to have you here.. Clap
prettyandbrains View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettyandbrains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 9:40am

I'm here!!Thumbs%20Up Caramel Cognac or Tonie from BHM. I know it's mighty quiet oer there now.LOL

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 9:43am
Originally posted by prettyandbrains prettyandbrains wrote:

I'm here!!Thumbs%20Up Caramel Cognac or Tonie from BHM. I know it's mighty quiet oer there now.LOL

HEY LOOK AT THAT BABY!!! WHAT A CUTIE, GREAT TO HAVE YOU!Clap
mochamom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochamom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 10:53am
Originally posted by TooBlessed TooBlessed wrote:

Here I is!!!!!

TB....Hey girl....I's missed youCry
mochamom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochamom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 10:54am
I see ya Breh...HEY Chick
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 16>
  Share Topic