Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BHM LFW Refugees

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 16>
Author
Samria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 4:34pm
Hello everybody..teehee
KinkyLinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinkyLinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 4:54pm
Hey Ladies Im so happy to be here..yes
fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 4:57pm
Hi Samria & KinkyLinks! 

OMGoodness - ms. Celie's here!  The official mad scientist is in da bldg! idea
choclatey77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 5:01pm
Finally i got approved but im here.
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 5:03pm
Hey Choc, it is about time you join us for the party.
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 5:05pm

Hey Ms. Choc!

choclatey77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 5:06pm
Hey yall i joined on the 10th but i didnt  approved until today.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by choclatey77 choclatey77 wrote:

hey chocolatey girl.. barmy
mochamom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochamom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by choclatey77 choclatey77 wrote:

Your here now, that's all that mattersBig%20smile
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 6:44pm
Welcome ladies.  We're getting a full house.  I love it!!Heart
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

dang all this love and i am gonna need a e-tissue now i love ya, i'm really overwhelmed by the support and finally feeling appreciated, but i did it so ya could be beautiful b/c i'm all about beautification for real.. when i left i honestly wasn't expecting NONE OF THIS, nobody to follow me or any support for my decision.. but divavocals was here during the shut down and she rode me hard and told me to set up shop in here.. i just did the newbie thread and that was it.. i didn't expect none of this i really appreciate it..
Girl I was afraid your were gonna PM me "Will you shut the HELL up already" LOLLOLLOL I'm glad I kept pickin' at ya!!!Tongue
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by Divavocals Divavocals wrote:

dang all this love and i am gonna need a e-tissue now i love ya, i'm really overwhelmed by the support and finally feeling appreciated, but i did it so ya could be beautiful b/c i'm all about beautification for real.. when i left i honestly wasn't expecting NONE OF THIS, nobody to follow me or any support for my decision.. but divavocals was here during the shut down and she rode me hard and told me to set up shop in here.. i just did the newbie thread and that was it.. i didn't expect none of this i really appreciate it..
Girl I was afraid your were gonna PM me "Will you shut the HELL up already" LOLLOLLOL I'm glad I kept pickin' at ya!!!Tongue

LOLLOLLOLLOL i just told the truth girl..
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 8:45pm

Originally posted by Divavocals Divavocals wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOL i just told the truth girl..

LOLLOLLOL Well I'm glad you didn't tell me to stop pestering you.. (not that that woulda stopped me.. LOL I was kinda on a mission LOL)

But WOW!!! This section is really jumpin' now too.. This is toooooo damn cool!!!
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 8:50pm

Hi Ladies! I missed you all very much!  I'm glad to have found another peaceful place!

Celie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by fllwlover fllwlover wrote:

Hi Samria & KinkyLinks! 

u r a true nut case LOL  If the "H" in Hair Boutique disappears, its the Rit Dye Remover.Ouch
fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 10:46pm

Originally posted by Celie Celie wrote:

Originally posted by fllwlover fllwlover wrote:

Hi Samria & KinkyLinks! 

u r a true nut case LOL  If the "H" in Hair Boutique disappears, its the Rit Dye Remover.Ouch

LOLLOLLaughing%202OhBig%20Hug

Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 11:30pm

Seeing all the familiar faces here just makes me wanna SMILE!

weave deva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weave deva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 6:32am
hello all!  Thanks for the PM Sexi.  I appreciate you soooooooooooooo much.  I received a wealth of knowledge about the World of Lace from you, without it I never would have taken my first steps.  Thanks Sexi.  I just you wanted to let you know that I appreciate you and the Heck with those at BHM who did not.
TressaMagic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TressaMagic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 11:18am
Family! Family! Family!  Helllo and I hope that everyone is well and happy in OUR new home !  barmy I am happy that we found each other again!Heart
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 11:22am
WELL WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG.. danceparty
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 16>
  Share Topic