Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How long will it take me to grow like this

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
irisheyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irisheyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How long will it take me to grow like this
    Posted: November 27 2004 at 11:28pm
How long will it tak eme to grow it like kurt cobain

http://home.pi.be/~ph486098/Pictures/kurt31.jpg
Look up
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2004 at 2:56am
Hey Irisheyes,

I remember how long your hair is these days... It will probably take you about a year to get to Kurt's length.

Happy growing and Nirvana vibes :)

Anais
korsakovhatt3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote korsakovhatt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2004 at 8:37am
One of the good things about Kurt Cobain's look is that it requires letting your hair get dirty. I'm not suggesting you stop showering or anything, but a look like that requires skipping the shampoo more often than not. If you want to keep your scalp smelling fresh, just use conditioner instead of shampoo and then use shampoo once a week or so. Your hair's own natural oils are the best thing for it. The less you wash it, the healthier it will feel. The healthier it is, the fewer trims you'll need... The fewer the trims, the faster it grows... You get the picture.

When I was in art school I had a boyfriend who had perfected the "dirty hair" look. In fact, he's 41 now, and his hair still looks pretty gungy. (I have to admit it's less appealing at that age.) Anyway, I've always kept my hair really clean and smelling nice, but I used to LOVE his hair. Lots of pretty girls love dirty boys.
My user name is WAY too long. Just call me Juliana. :-)
irisheyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irisheyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2004 at 2:00pm
but my problem is that my hair grows alot in the back and sides, I had like spijey hair and one year I got a bad cut and now i have like short hair in crown area, Im assuming i have a cowlick now because i have little hairs growing in the front..... well my hair grow if i do have cowlick in crown and is that good sign tiny hairs are growing???? and I should just condition if I want my hair to grow longer??? really?
Look up
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2004 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by irisheyes irisheyes wrote:

but my problem is that my hair grows alot in the back and sides, I had like spijey hair and one year I got a bad cut and now i have like short hair in crown area, Im assuming i have a cowlick now because i have little hairs growing in the front..... well my hair grow if i do have cowlick in crown and is that good sign tiny hairs are growing???? and I should just condition if I want my hair to grow longer??? really?

That doesn't sound like a cowlick to me. A cowlick is something you're born with - hair growing in a different direction from the rest, like a clockwise swirl.

It sounds like you happen to have the type of hair that sticks straight up when it's short, and you happened to go through a period of shedding (which we all do occasionally). Now it's growing back in, and it sounds like it's normal for you.

Take care of your hair, condition it, and it should grow long just fine.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
irisheyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irisheyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2004 at 4:00pm
but ther eis a little swirl , I dont understand because when i part my hair its short in front and long in back and sides, I mean whats going on with my hair
Look up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic