Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPrell Shampoo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sherri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prell Shampoo
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:32am
I read somewhere that Prell shampoo was good for removing hair product buildup and residue. Has anyone tried it?SHERRI
Sherri
Allyson Hartly View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allyson Hartly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:36am
I used to use Prell ALL THE TIME years ago for my oily scalp. Now that my hair is shoter and finer, I don't need to use it. But when it was longer Prell was a good product to use, and it's inexpensive too. I highly recommend it. Prell is one of the last original shampoos on the market these days designed to clean your hair and it removes build-up and oils extremely well. If you find you have extra oily hair, shampoo with Prell (or whatever you wish to use), then pour about a half a cup of aplle cider vinigar on your hair before conditioning. Massage in and rinse. It removes even more oil, but I don't recommend using it because it can overdry hair that isn't very oily.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic