Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Goddess/Bohyme Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Goddess/Bohyme Hair
    Posted: February 24 2005 at 8:53pm
I was at the hair store the other day and asked about Bohyme hair, the man tried selling me Goddess hair and said it was better. Has anyone tried this hair? It was $50 for I think an 18" package.

I skipped over that and got the WaWa instead. The longest the WaWa comes on a weft is 14" (by the way). It was only 9.99...

(Jenny, don't ask how, but I got it to work!)
It is what it is...
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 10:47pm
Good job! (Your icon pic still doesn't work, though--you may need to shrink the size of the image; they need to be quite small for those thumbnails).

I have no idea about Goddess, but congratulations on starting your thread!

:)
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2005 at 1:08am
Huh. Was it Remi hair? If so, I think Doc sells the same thing here: http://drlocks.net/cart/index.php/cPath/21_29_87_79
But a bundle of 18" is $85 there, not $50- you might have found yourself a deal!

-Rae
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2005 at 7:31am
Wow Rae, I think that's it! I'm pretty sure it was Remy. It was human, I do know that. Wow, so $50 is pretty darn good! On the package, the 1st 'D' was normal and then the second 'D' was backwards going into the 1st 'D'. If that makes any sense (just to explain the packaging a little bit). Huh... well, thanks for pointing that link out!
It is what it is...
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2005 at 12:08pm
Yeah, that's the logo- I've seen it. Where is this treasure trove of a store? Please say you live near me. :D

-Rae
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2005 at 12:20pm
Cleveland, Baby...
It is what it is...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic