Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bohyme hair Shade #7 where is it?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
StacyMyers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StacyMyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bohyme hair Shade #7 where is it?
    Posted: March 14 2005 at 6:56pm
Hello to you all....

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can find Bohyme hair in shade #7. Everywhere I look to buy it, there is never shade #7 for sale. I would rather not buy it in a different color and have to dye it either. any suggestions?

Thanks
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 7:02pm
Hi Stacy!

Does Bohyme actually make #7? Is it on their color ring?

Perhaps Kristin at HairCandy.net can help you out. She uses Bohyme almost exclusively and knows a lot about the hair.

Good luck! :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StacyMyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 9:35pm

Shade #7 is included in the Bohyme color ring, It matches my hair exactly, but I cannot find it sold anywhere.

EmmaSkye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaSkye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 2:33am
Ive never seen a #7 in any kind of hair, what color is that?
SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StacyMyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 5:15am

It is considered dark ash brown.  Here's a somewhat useful interpretation of shade numbers: http://www.superhairfactory.com/color.html

I suppose that if I can still not find it before the end of the week, I'll just dye my hair a shade or two darker to fit shade #4.  I love the darker shades anyways

Edited by StacyMyers
EmmaSkye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaSkye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 5:23am
That is a pretty color, I like the ashes, expecially now, it helps to hide the grays..lol
SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 6:00am
I think you will have a difficult time finding #7 in any brand of extension hair. Unfortunately the mid to light brown selection is pretty limited. Its really not that difficult to buy the closest shade lighter and add color. I have to do it all the time. The one lady I do is between a #12 and #14 and we can never get an exact match, so I have to buy 14 and add slightly darker color. Ideally it would be nice to get a perfect match but its nearly impossible sometimes!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic