Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bad Bad Hair! :(

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Leonna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bad Bad Hair! :(
    Posted: September 18 2004 at 3:17pm
PLz help,i tryed to dye my black hair blonde,im left with the top blonde from where my natural hair colour was,and the rest is dark brown/ginger/red/black.. anyone know how to turn it blonde without damagin it? or..if i could go red instead to even it out?!
Leonna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2004 at 3:45pm
please?
i dont want to damage my hair anymore,but i can't stay like this as i look like a clown.
:'(
KB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2004 at 5:16pm
Please, please, please go to a salon as soon as you can. Anything you do now will only damage your hair further. Lightening dark hair is very complicated and should only be done by a professional.
dragoness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragoness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2004 at 12:49pm
going from blonde to red especially from a disaster with lightening is a BIG mistake. Go see a professional and expect some damage to happen. But they know what they're doing and it will turn out!
Grant me the serenity to accept the
things I can't change,the courage to
change the things I can't accept, and
the wisdom to hide the bodies of the
people I had to kill today because
they pissed me off.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic