Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thank You AMM for the WAWA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
EmmaSkye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaSkye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank You AMM for the WAWA
    Posted: March 22 2005 at 9:48pm

I just wanted to THANK YOU AMM for discovering and experimenting with the WAWA.

This hair is incredible. I washed it for the first time today. You know how when some synths get wet they feel like wet straw? WAWA dosnt do that. I wet it in the shower and it felt just like human hair. I shampooed and conditioned it and after it was towel dry I put on some Infusium Moisture Leave In-Treatment. I used my blow dryer on the cool setting, finger combing till it was dry, then I brushed it. Its just amazing. Its still soft and silky like before I washed it.

I got the best "thumbs-up" from my 17 year old daughter when she said "Wow mom, that looks just like real hair"

Im sold on WAWA. I might try the OPH, I think its texture is slightly more yaki than the WAWA and it might blend a bit better with my hair. But for now, its WAWA all the way.

SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 9:51pm
Man, I've gotta check out this WaWa, not that they have the colors or lengths I need. I'd love it if PlastikHaar could hook up something similar, but with the PH color range, lengths, textures, and customer service.

Has anyone sent Sara a sample of this stuff? I'm thinking maybe she can get something similar through her supplier?

:)
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 10:41pm
I really like the WaWa too Em. I havent got any of it on my head but I have a bunch of it sitting here! Ive got some ebonyline thermal in right now that is holding up really good after about 4 weeks. One thing I did find with the ebonyline is that I had a bit of difficulty with curling it at first. It takes longer to curl than human hair. When I would wrap my hair on the curling iron (thermal and human mixed together) I would get a looser curl on the thermal and too tight curl on the human, because I had to curl for a longer time to get the thermal fiber to curl. It was starting to drive me nuts! But after a few days the thermal started curling the same as my human hair extensions. I have no isssues with getting different curl results now. It doesnt take long to curl and as long as the curl cools before you brush it or comb it it takes on the same curl pattern as the human hair.
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 11:05pm
Wow. Thank YOU, Emma.

I know you've personally been trying various types of hair and install
methods so it's a real treat to hear you've found something that's
worked so well.

I'm amazed by the WaWa. Now, if they'd just make this in #10 - #22
shades and in 24" length, I'd be beyond thrilled!

Yay WaWa!
EmmaSkye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaSkye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2005 at 12:01am
Maybe if we tried a mass emailing to the sellers of WAWA and told them how much we love it they might be able to get it in more colors and lengths. Couldnt hurt.
SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic