Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked(OT)SUPERIOR DRESSING STYLES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (OT)SUPERIOR DRESSING STYLES
    Posted: December 02 2004 at 8:16am
ITS ALRIGHT TO DRESS TRENDLY SOMETIMES I OWN THREE PAIR OF FORCES MYSELF,BUT IF YOU WANT TO IMPRESS PROFESSIONAL WOMEN YOU MUST READ BOOKS FOR DISCUSSION,WEAR SQUARE TOE GATORS FOR APPEARENCE AND A SOFT BLAZER FOR SENSITIVITY.NOW IM TALKING LAWYERS DOCTERS ETC,THE TYPE WOMEN THAT WILL BUY YOU A NEW CAR WITHOUT THINKING TWICE.
We climb together on this site!
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 8:21am
LOL THATS OG PIMP SHYT CHESS,THESE NIGGAS STILL WEARING JERSEYS LETTING THER PANTS SAG!
DiPSeTBoY2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 8:23am
LOL...Chess is a OG...thas wassup

yo spinnin hows ya baby doin??
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 8:30am
she is doing fine,growing and crying all dam night,i stay sleepy as hell dipset.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 8:34am
LOL...yeah i got lucky wit my son...he dont really stay up at nite and ****...he sleeps thru tha nite alot...and dont cry much...sumtimes when he goes 2 bed 2 early he'll wake up in tha middle of tha nite and not wanna go 2 sleep...lol this nigga wanna jus chill and play and ****...and jus look at u and laugh...but u cant get madd cuz hes sooo cute...lol...how olds ya daughter now...my sons 2 and a half months hes gettin big
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 8:40am
she is about 3months i want to meet you one day dipset,you and chess meeting chesswill probally be like meeting malcolm x that nigga is so kool, but he is the only nigga worthy of a comment from me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 8:46am
yeah that nigga chess do b talkin that Real Talk...i can picture that nigga wearin a suit wit a bowtie holdin a convention n **** 2 speak
happypeople View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happypeople Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 9:08am
lol hey chess that nigga kanye west be rockin them blazers aswell thats what up!HEY DIPSET THATS WHATSUP YOU BE BOXING.I BOX OUT OF ALI GYM IN NORTH PHILLY ME RECORD IS 14-1 TRYING TO GO PROFESSIONAL BOXING IS REAL BIG IN PHILLY.EVERY OTHER CORNER HAS A GYM!
philly cheese steaks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 10:16am
thas wassup...jus stick wit it and train hard...get as many fights unda ya belt as u can....wat weight class u fight in?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happypeople Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 11:21am
lightweight,the same weight class with cubans and puerto ricans so you know theres no bullshyt wins
philly cheese steaks
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 12:09pm
I FEEL YOU ON THAT HAPPY,THEM CUBANS AND PUERTO RICAN GOT THAT DRAMA IN THE RING,BUT THEY CANT TAKE BODY SHOTS GO TO THE BODY WITH SHARP UPPERCUTS.
We climb together on this site!
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 12:54pm
LISTEN TO THIS NIGGA TRYING TO COACH!lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happypeople Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 1:44pm
okay ill take that advice body blows and sharp uppercuts.i just need to take a nigga legs from him and im kool chess... dipset seems to have more recent experience in the ring no offense like to talk to him.
philly cheese steaks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 1:48pm
LOL...damn chess everyones callin u a old head...LOL...

yo whens ya next fight?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happypeople Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 2:02pm
LOL I RESPECT CHESS WITH AGE COMES WISDOM I JUST WANTED ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE.NEXT WEEK 10 ROUNDS CUBAN KID WITH A CHIN.
philly cheese steaks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 2:04pm
10 rds?? i thought u wasnt pro yet?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happypeople Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 2:39pm
EXHIBITION MATCH,WE TRAIN 10 ROUNDS FOR STAMINA AND LEG CONDTIONING!
philly cheese steaks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 2:40pm
No amauter fighter fights a 10 rd fight...NONE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happypeople Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 2:46pm
I SAID IT WAS A EXHIBITION MATCH,IF YOU THINK NOT YOU NEED TO DROP YOUR TRAINER AND MOVE TO PHILLY OUR NATIONAL TEAM HAS WON 10 YEARS STRAIGHT NOW CALI IS TAKING OVER,DONT HEAR MUCH ABOUT MASS.BOXING IS REAL TO ME MY NIGAA I DONT HAVE TO LIE TO KICK IT!
philly cheese steaks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 2:57pm
aight then...ill see u in nationals then duke...10 rds...if u can do all tha power 2 u...$hiiiiit
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic