Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RK INSTALL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RK INSTALL
    Posted: July 10 2005 at 10:09pm

Gotcha haha....PHOTOS COMING SOON!! I will post the pictures tomorrow, I still have some cutting to do and Ive HAD ENOUGH for one day!

But I will show the before pictures....cant believe Im showing these, NO HAIR, NO MAKEUP and in my jammies! This may be the ONLY time I ever show my NO HAIR pictures!!! Oh and I cut it short! Seems like I have a better time blending when my own hair is shorter and layered.

To be continued....TUNE IN TOMORROW!!

Edited by sherrie215
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 10:37pm

You look cute Sherrie - can't wait to see pics

hhhh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hhhh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 11:04pm

You look great Sherrie!!1

What RK are you going to use? Straight or wavy? And what method?

hhhh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hhhh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 11:16pm
I've been wearing PH since  May 01. I have PH 28MM and I like it a lot. It is so light and give me a lot of volume. But I have to curl it almost every day. Maybe  RK could be more care free..
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 1:21am
Wow, your hair looks so thick! I can't wait to see your new hair. Yay!
Kris408 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kris408 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 1:42am
I cant wait
Kris
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 3:20am
Wish I looked that good without makeup LOL xx
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 4:36am
OKay that was cruel.

But you have soooo much natural hair.  It's amazing!

And I like your jammies.

No more teasing, show us the install.
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 6:11am
Wow, Sherrie. You've got a good head of hair. It's a lot thicker than I thought it would be.

I probably have half that amount of hair, and about a third of what AMM's got.

niftygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niftygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 7:12am

You have beautiful natural hair! I'm excited to see the results!!!

elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 7:58am
You look cute without the extensions and no makeup! Looking forward to seeing the new you!
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 8:14am
look at those comfy jammers.... can't wait to see the after pics Sherrie!
Alexia81189 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 8:51am
wow your natural hair is awesome! it looks soo thick and cute without extensions! amazing hair sherrie! gorgeous color by the way and u look awesome without makeup no worries!  cant wait to see the install.
CandiLocks27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandiLocks27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 11:39am
just curious sherrie, is your name pronounced shur-ee or sherry or somthin different? saw your name and i was curious lol
Hugs!

Candi Locks!
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 3:29pm

WOW sherrie, your hair looks like it's in really great condition!

Can't wait to see the install!!

-Fina

Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 4:14pm
Teaser Sherrie.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 4:41pm

LOL....I thought Id get a reaction out of you girls! Pictures are uploading RIGHT NOW! Will post em in a minute!

My real hair really isnt that thick I think the camera made it look better and thicker than it really is. It seems like it looks good as long as I keep it shorter, if I get any length to it at all it starts getting scraggly lookin'

CL...Its pronounced the same as Sherry, or Shari,,,so many different spellings. Sher...for short!

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 4:46pm

Edited by sherrie215
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 4:49pm
Wow Sherrie, that is absolutely stunning I love it.  What colour RK hair is it and is it curly or did you do that yourself xx
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 4:52pm

The hair is RK color #22 in 24 inch length ( I had to cut off about an inch and a half.) I did bonded wefts with LG this time and MAN I forgot how quick and easy it was. Its the natural straight that I got from Amm, I just did some quick curls with my curling iron this morning

Edited by sherrie215
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic