Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GRO treatment

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lucky957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucky957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GRO treatment
    Posted: November 23 2005 at 9:31pm

Hello, i was just wondering if anyone here has tried Palmer's Hair Success GRO treatment. if so how was it.

thanx

Be true to wat u do and keep ur game up!
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2005 at 1:04pm

A water based resistant emulsion formula that combines vitamin E, olive oil and soy protein to coat and protect the hair shaft, allowing hair to grow longer. Hair is protected from humidity and other harsh environmental factors. Also conditions and moisturizes dry scalp.

Hi there Lucky957,

"water based resistant"? Does that mean it's water-based AND water-resistant? Heehee  Sorry, couldn't help poking fun at that phrase

I couldn't find the ingredients. They don't seem to be listed anywhere. If anyone can find the ingredients, so much more could be said about this product. Either way, this sounds like a normal drugstore leave-in conditioner, nothing miraculous. Vitamin E, olive oil, and soy protein are better when taken with food, not put on hair. Leave-in oilings with jojoba or coconut oil, or shea butter, often work better than these emulsions. 

Hope this helps

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic