Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Selma Blair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Morgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Selma Blair
    Posted: February 10 2007 at 2:23pm
another new look for Selma Blair, the picture is from people.com ...

Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2007 at 3:53pm
Hmm. An improvement style-wise, but I'm not enthusiastic about the color.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2007 at 7:40pm
I'm not crazy about the color. That's for sure.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2007 at 9:28pm
Ditto
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 1:24am
I like it. At least she is moving towards the more "normal" range.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 1:31am
Come on. Be serious. She looks hideous.
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 5:21am
Color is horrible with her complexion.
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 6:02am
Yuck!
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 11:03am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

So much for allowing everyone their own opinion, huh?
todsweeney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todsweeney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 11:53am
Looks quite 'blotchy', as if they rushed getting the colour out. And why didn't they tell her she needed to do her eyebrows as well?

But need to see a pic with her smiling / looking happy as she did in December with the last cut - that might help, but I only said 'might'.. 

Actually it looked to me as if she had two cuts in December in rapid succession - almost as if she was fixing the first 'go'... 
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 2:50pm
everyone is entitled to their opinion--but she looks hideous to me too.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Klaatu48 Klaatu48 wrote:

Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

So much for allowing everyone their own opinion, huh?
Yeah, I guess I should have left out, "Be serious." I guess I was just stunned that anyone would think she looks good like this. Please accept my apology. Now if only Selma -- who, I believe, is from my home state of Michigan -- could apologize to me for her new hideous hairstyle.

I prefer to remember her like:

Edited by Kramer - February 11 2007 at 5:32pm
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2007 at 1:23pm
http://editorial.gettyimages.com/search/Search.aspx?eventid=73225306&editorialProduct=3
I'm glad she's back to short, can certainly live without the blonde. 

I applaud her for experimenting around.  Have some fun and my guess is its back to dark within a month.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2007 at 2:11pm
Shannon Stone that's what this look brings to mine.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2007 at 2:37pm
Lol...as much as i hate to agree with kramer...I 100% agree with his favorite (last) selma pic...for once we're on the same page!

My two cents.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2007 at 7:49am
Inexplicably, I don't think it's that bad. At least it's cut well, better than that side-head-shave of recent days. And it's a punky, fun color. Maybe it's because I know it'll be gone tomorrow. Or maybe I just haven't taken my medication today....
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Heath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2007 at 10:08am
This is hardly an out there hairstyle like her last one. The cut is a variation on a pixie cut, which many people find attractive. Platinum blond does turn off some people, but others love it. It's not like she has an arrow cut in her hair or it's blue.
Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2007 at 2:14pm
Love it!

The more unnatural looking, the better.
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha
lemonlime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lemonlime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2007 at 3:09pm
She should have kept her dark hair color with the new cut. I think she can pull of short hair. I like it on her, just not the ugly blonde color!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2007 at 7:57pm
She needs to stay with the darker color or at least dye her eyebrows.

HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic