Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bleach Help in Boston?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
newgirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bleach Help in Boston?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:42pm
Is there anyone in the Boston area who would like to help me color my mid-length (am thinking of cutting it very short) brown hair light or platinum blonde? It could be a sensual experience for us both. Let me know!
Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 10:35pm
I'm not in your area but maybe I can help!!!
E-mail me at horn_86@hotmail.com if interested
Dave
David M Squires
nick View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2000 at 4:18pm
hey,
my name is nick. i'm a twenty eight year old australian male, tall, handsome etc. and i am dying (ha) to help you bleach your hair. i have work. when i was younger i worked as an assistant in a salon - mainly doing shampooing and conditioning treatments. i am not a proffessional stylist, but i have a passion for women's hair. i live in new york but travel to boston regularly. let me help you out. drop me a line. hoping to hear from you.
nick
my e-mail address is nspnewyork@yahoo.com
h2o2 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h2o2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2000 at 12:00am
I don't live in the Boston area, but I can tell you from experience, you are in for a very erotic time. I once had an Oriental girlfriend who longed to be blonde. When she asked me to help her, I had no idea just how sensual the whole experience could be. Since her hair was so dark, we did the bleaching in three sessions, 24 hours apart, with plenty of conditioning in between. It was like making love to three different women. After the first session, she had wild orange hair. The second session left her with golden blonde hair and finally her hair lifted to a light yellowy blonde. After we applied the toner, she ended up with a very pretty shade of beige. She looked really hot. I couldn't keep my eyes (or my hands) off of her hair. No one would ever think of bleaching hair as a form of foreplay, but I can tell you from experience, I sure am hooked. Have fun and I hope everything works out for you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic