Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

terrible cut

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Shelley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2002 at 7:39am
I am sorry you had such a bad experience and are now afraid to try something different. I know that I was "gun-shy" for a very long time after having a really bad salon hair color disaster. At the time I swore I would never color my hair again. However, eventually I did get up the nerve to try again, and this time it worked out. Now I really it.

I really think the key is to find a good hairdresser you can trust. Maybe next time you see someone with well-cut hair or a style you admire you can ask them who their hairdresser is, and make an appointment with that person.

In the meantime, I hope the Ultra Nourishair works and your hair grows out fast.

Jims_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jims_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2002 at 10:04pm
Hi! My hair was fairly long. Not long by some standards, but long in my opinion. It was touching my collar bone and it was all one length and straight. So, it looked really nice. One day about 2 weeks ago I made the mistake of going in to the salon to get the ends cut so that they would flip up a bit and not look so straight. I don`t know what the stylist thought, because I even brought in a picture to show her what I wanted. I left there with hair that was at least 3 inches shorter and it wasn`t even cut evenly. So, needless to say, I called the salon the next day and complained to the manager. When I went in, she took one look at my hair and said that she couldn`t believe that I was even allowed to leave the salon looking that way. So, the only way to fix the problem was to cut my hair off. Now it`s very short. It looks nice, but it took so long to grow. I`m going to start GNC Ultra Nourishair and I hope that works.
I guess what I`m trying to say is even if you want something different, don`t do it. You`ll never know what you`re going to get. I guess I should have said something, but it`s hard sometimes to see what they`re doing. It`s a good lesson.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic