Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

3 Ways to keep it Pimpin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
triniblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triniblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 5:49pm
AMEN to number 2...i figure, hey i can just wash my hair and brush it and it'll be fine, i dont need no pomade right now....next day..."ARE U SERIOUS?!" lol

my 3 important i would say are

1. brush
2. brush
3. hmm i always forget 3....oh yeh...BRUSH! LOL!

seriously...1. keep hair moist, 2. brush correctly, 3. whatever way u choose to get your waves and have success with, continue that pattern.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 5:33pm

What are Your 3 most important tips for 360 Wavers?

I think you should.......

1. Always wear your du rag while you are sleep (tossing and turning in your sleep can break your wave patten)

2. Always care for your waves after washing your hair. (Letting it dry without moisturizer, pomade, and brushing can un-do your hair du)

3. Always brush, brush, brush with the grain of your hair in a 360 degree circle. (Going against the grain will only cause problems, ask me I know)

Any feedback welcome

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic