Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

American Dream Order

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2005 at 9:55pm
I'm in but I'm hoping Metalgirl can tell me what nmes match up with which colors in her picture...

Or maybe not since then I will actually restrain myself and order only a limited amount...

Can someone tell me if dyeing and nondyeing literally means dye-able?

I'd want silky straight 18" wefts...

:)al...
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2005 at 9:50pm
Hey girl,

Thanks for putting this together!

I'd be interested in trying the thermofiber. I just checked out my catalog, and I see that there are 4 different textures: silky, yaki, switch (which seems like a crimped texture), and French wave (which looks kind of like an S-wave, similar to the GH French Refined, perhaps). Beyond that, it seems to be broken down as weft/bulk, dyeing/nondyeing (18", 36", 60" in dyeing/ 18" and 20" nondyeing). It also gives the grams for each.

I'd love to get the 36" silky straight dyeing, but I'm confused about the colors. Does anyone know the difference between 600, 613, 613B, 88, and 76?

Maybe Metalgirl has them on her ring....

And does anyone know about their glitter spray?

:)
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2005 at 9:40pm
Syren I am most definitely intersted in trying the thermofiber. I will look in my catalog tomorrow to see if I can get a good idea on the colors. I will give you an answer tomorrow! Thanks sweetie, for taking on this task!
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2005 at 9:28pm
By popular demand, we're looking to put together a large order to American Dream in London, thus saving on int'l shipping. I would like to place this order on Monday, April 11th. Short notice, I know, but gives you the weekend to decide and send me your specifics by Sunday night: name, address, items. I can then give you a rough estimate of the cost, you can verify, and I'll call AD on Monday.

Please post here if you're interested and in what so I can get a feel. Thanks!!

Edit: Here's some info I posted on the other thread, just to give you an idea of costs:
The thermo now comes in 29 colors - TWENTY NINE COLORS OF THERMOFIBER!! - and four textures: silky straight, switch wave, french wave, and yaki bulk. Silky straight come in dying (wefted) and non-dying (bulk). Lengths are 18", 36", and 60" in wefts. Metalgirl said the weft is 60" long.
Prices for silky straight & switch wave:
18" weft: £9.95 ($18.73), 36":£19.95 ($37.55), 60":£32.95 ($62.03).
Color Ring: £12.00 ($22.59)

Edited by Syren123
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic