Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair snapped off by bleach by a hairdresser

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2006 at 2:08am
Hi Miffny,

So sorry about your horrible experience. I looked at the pictures and he really did damaged your hair. Just so you know, you don't have to take that. You can take them to court. Another person on this site had a similar situation. She took the hair stylist to court and was awarded $5,000. I was just looking at her post the other day, but I don't remember which thread it was on. Get your self s good protein treatment like Nexxus emergency and start doing weekly treatments. That should at least stop the fall out, and it will strengthen your hair.
I would go back to the salon and demand a full refund, and if they refused I would inform them of my intensions to sue. If they still refuse, take them to small claims court. I assure you after they look at what they did to your hair, you will win the case. You can even ask at the court house, where is there paralegal office. Is usually very near the courthouse. The offer help and legal advice for free. So find out where it is, and teach this people a lesson.

Hope everything works out and your hair recovers quickly.
Much love, Shary
Miffny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miffny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2006 at 12:54am
deleted

Edited by Miffny - September 01 2009 at 5:29am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic