Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

mad wave shine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
dino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2006 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by LDIZL LDIZL wrote:

is carrot cream the same as carrot oil??? cuz my local supply store only got the oil... they never heard of the carrot cream unless theres some other name for it

nah carrot oil and carrot cream are 2 different things..the cream is better
only like 2 places sell carrot cream..walgreens and walmart

disbyaboiij View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote disbyaboiij Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2006 at 9:57pm
when do you use the two?

chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2006 at 9:37pm
^^ yea its jus a matter of preference...either one is fine
the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!
LDIZL View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LDIZL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2006 at 9:22pm
is carrot cream the same as carrot oil??? cuz my local supply store only got the oil... they never heard of the carrot cream unless theres some other name for it
swissta View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2006 at 8:05pm
A sick combination no doubt. Thats what i use all the time. I agree wiv all he said
[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2rw6ddu.jpg" />
Answer 2 Wave Problems . . . Simply Just Brush More Dammit!
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2006 at 7:27pm
THEY WORKING OUT FOR YOU?
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2006 at 4:32pm

i got some carrot creme and lets jam. carrot creme is the #1 moistrizuer and i've tried dem all from pink lotion to spartan smooth wave. carrot creme is #1. Lets Jam is the #1 shine. it's like 5x betta than Nu Nile . and that has lots of shine. but lets jam and carrot creme are the sickest combination that has ever been thought of. I was one of those people who no prouducts would help me out until i got some carrot creme and lets jam . if u use to be like me try these products.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic