Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Get your post up, HB.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>
Author
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 5:36pm
true but don't worry about it sleepy
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by Ice-Man Ice-Man wrote:

yea and i hope u werent comin at me sleepy b cuz i anit come at u wrong i didnt say it was ur fault i now know that BIG left and he shouldnt have did that since he was mod and then i guess u steeped up and is takin care of da mess he left behind him but anit nonody bein disrespctful man so i think u should calm down a bit

Yea i was talkin 2 u. Didnt mean 2 come off so strong, but when u say dis what am I supposed 2 think?

Originally posted by Ice-Man Ice-Man wrote:

WE GOT A NEW MODEREATOR BUT NO DISRESPECT SLEEPY BUT DIS SITE IS FALLIN OF BIG TIME I WISH I WOULD HAVE BEEN MODERATOR BECUZ B4 YA'LL I ASKED KAREN A LON TIME AGO AND SHE SAID SHE WOULD HOOK ME UP WIT DA JOB ( BUT SOME SH!!!T HAPPENED)

U said it like i'm not qualified or somethin, especially when u said u wish u woulda been mod. It seemed like u sayin if u woulda been mod and not me, the site wouldnt b fallin off.

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 5:24pm
I'm also helping him out and yeah he meant it to you 
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 5:17pm
yea and i hope u werent comin at me sleepy b cuz i anit come at u wrong i didnt say it was ur fault i now know that BIG left and he shouldnt have did that since he was mod and then i guess u steeped up and is takin care of da mess he left behind him but anit nonody bein disrespctful man so i think u should calm down a bit
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 5:09pm
ya where has BIG- been. hes a mod hes not supposed to just disappear like that
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 5:03pm
Dang sleepy calm down we all know it isn't your fault you only been mod for a short time I blame Big- for disappearing 
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 3:08pm
WTf!!!!! It sound like 2 me u sayin that its my fault that this site been gettin slower. How is it my fault that members dont wanna post? I've done alot 2 help this site. U aint been here 4 all the sh*t that I did. I put in a lot of work. Makin dat comment u made was disrespectful. Dont matter that u said no disrespect. Its just like sayin no homo after sayin u like it in the ass. What u sayin is i'm the reason hb aint been active. How?We cant make the members start postin. if they wanna post they gon post. bein a mod isnt goin 2 other sites 2 recruit members. Me and the other mods have done more than what we are supposed 2 b doin. Yea BIG was a good mod, but BIG aint here no mo so u gotta deal wit it.

Edited by Sleepy B - August 24 2007 at 3:33pm
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 1:38pm
It's the summertime and unless your like me with an office job most people won't be on as much, mainly the vets . I see the vets starting to pop back up slowly but surely though, and homeboy make it sound like it's easy to revive the site, if it was that easy me and Sleepy would have revived it a long time ago.

Edited by jamaicakid85 - August 24 2007 at 1:44pm

Waves(2001-Present)
Dat Boy Quis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dat Boy Quis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 1:14pm
IM ALWAYS ON THE SITE BROWSING MOST OF THE TIME BECAUSE I WORK IN THE OFFICE AND ALWAYS BY THE COMPUTER. I DO NEED TO START POSTING MORE THOUGH.
the power of water and a brush....explore the possibilities. (Ravens Super Bowl CHAMPS '07)

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 10:32am
I'm gonna help just joined some site and gonna start recruiting but I'm also mod here but it seems when Big- left everything f*cked up
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 10:26am
THANK U DATS ONE ANY OTHAS???
C-fiftie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-fiftie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 1:10am
aite i guess i'll help out 2, i'll spread the word
"I don't follow waves,I let the waves follow me"

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4990/backside3ln3.jpg" />[/URL]

Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 12:58am
?????????? YALL ON SOME GAY SH!!!TT FORREALL I REMEBER BACK WEN JBOOOG AND CED =CLARK AND SJAY AND DEM WERE ACTIVE THEY WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SITUATION WE WOULD HAVE ALL TEAMED UP ALREADY AND WENT TO OTHA SITES AND IAH AND ASKED THEM TO COME OVA I ANIT TRYNA COME DOWN ON NOBODY BECUZ I GOTZ MAD RESPECT FOR YALL BUT WE NEED TO GET OUR AZZEZ MOVIN BIG TIME BECUZ SINCE I'VE BEEN ON TILL NOW I THINK WE DONE LOST AT LEAST 30 MEMBERS AND WE EVEN HAD SOME GIRLS ON HERE TRYNA GET WAVES SO NOT TO BE DISRESPECTFUL BUT YA'LL NEED TO SHUT THE F**K UP AND GO START RECRUITIN I ALREADY REGISTERD TO 2 SITES ALREADY POSTED UP SOME PICS AND IS WAITIN OR A RESPONSE WHILE U GUYZ RE STILL TALKIN ABOUT DOIN IT COME ON OUR SITE IS DIE NOW I HAVENT BEEN ON FOR A WHILE AND WAT IT LOOKS LIKE I DONT SEE BIG ANYMORE I DONT KNOW IF HE CHANGED HIS NAME TO SLEEP B OR JUSS LEFT AND WE GOT A NEW MODEREATOR BUT NO DISRESPECT SLEEPY BUT DIS SITE IS FALLIN OF BIG TIME I WISH I WOULD HAVE BEEN MODERATOR BECUZ B4 YA'LL I ASKED KAREN A LON TIME AGO AND SHE SAID SHE WOULD HOOK ME UP WIT DA JOB ( BUT SOME SH!!!T HAPPENED)BUT WE OVA HERE TALKIN BOUT WHALE D!!!CKS AND SHIDD AND REPOSTIN UP NEW TOPICS THAT ANIT NEW ITS THE SAME SHIDD FROM A DIFFERENT USER WITH DIFFERENT WORDS BUT THE SAME ANSWER IS WAT THEY GET IN RETURN.........I DONT KNO BOUT YA'LL MAN WE NEED TO STEP OUR GAME MAD MAD MAD BECUZ WE FALLIN OFF AND WE GON END UP LIKE THE HIP HOP FOURM ( NO OFFENSE) WICH IS SHIDD 2 SO COME ON YA'LL I KNOW YA'LL KNOW I HARDLY SPEAK BUT I BE ON HERE I'VE BEEN A MEMBER HERE FOR BOUT 3 YEARS ALMOST SO COME ON YA'LL PKEASE LETS STOP TALKING AND ACUTALLY DO SOMETIN I MITE NOT HAVE AS MUCH RESPECT ON HERE AS THE OTHAS BUT I HOPE U WILL DO AS I SAY AND GET SOMETHING DONE!!!!!!!!!
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 8:58pm
LOL we chilled out already. yall 2 hours late LOL
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 8:50pm
dang, how am i one of da youngest people on this site and im tellin' you all to CHILL OUT!!
C-fiftie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-fiftie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 8:32pm
damn so much drama
"I don't follow waves,I let the waves follow me"

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4990/backside3ln3.jpg" />[/URL]

Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by YaBoiMixed YaBoiMixed wrote:

Originally posted by Sleepy B Sleepy B wrote:

Man, Sleepy you need to chill wit all that WB is dying garbage. WB is doin fine and I dont think your lame ass new wave site is hurting it. sh*t you still posting there and you sayin its dying lol...actin all 2 faced

LOL 4get it. I'm a bigger person so I wont resond negatively, but tell dat 2 all the wb members who all say wb is dyin. I can post wherever I wanna post. Aint nobody bein 2 faced. The point of all these forums is 2 help everybody get waves and spread knowledge, not 2 rep a wave site. nigs catchin feelings SMH

Nobody on WB is sayin it's dying but you and how the hell you figure it's dying? We gettin the same amount of posts as we usually get, and the only people posting at your site are the same people that have been advertising everywhere around WB. It's cool you think i'm just hatin and catchin feelings but i'm just tellin it how it is. No need to go around makin lies.

Nobody makin lies. and when did I say u was hatin?????? check my site and c how many people postin bcuz I got way more than what u think. The people who say wb dyin and my sh*t they new home is the same people who b on my shoutbox every night. I got no reason 2 lie. but ey whatever.

Aight my bad on me sayin you said I was hatin. WB ain't dyin though, Far from it!

aight coo. its nothin. I stil post on all 3 sites and do the same things I used 2 do. Still give tips and comments. just b more busy on mine ya dig.
YaBoiMixed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YaBoiMixed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 6:37pm

Man, Sleepy you need to chill wit all that WB is dying garbage. WB is doin fine and I dont think your lame ass new wave site is hurting it. sh*t you still posting there and you sayin its dying lol...actin all 2 faced

LOL 4get it. I'm a bigger person so I wont resond negatively, but tell dat 2 all the wb members who all say wb is dyin. I can post wherever I wanna post. Aint nobody bein 2 faced. The point of all these forums is 2 help everybody get waves and spread knowledge, not 2 rep a wave site. nigs catchin feelings SMH

Nobody on WB is sayin it's dying but you and how the hell you figure it's dying? We gettin the same amount of posts as we usually get, and the only people posting at your site are the same people that have been advertising everywhere around WB. It's cool you think i'm just hatin and catchin feelings but i'm just tellin it how it is. No need to go around makin lies.

Nobody makin lies. and when did I say u was hatin?????? check my site and c how many people postin bcuz I got way more than what u think. The people who say wb dyin and my sh*t they new home is the same people who b on my shoutbox every night. I got no reason 2 lie. but ey whatever.

Aight my bad on me sayin you said I was hatin. WB ain't dyin though, Far from it!
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 6:33pm

YaBoiMixed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YaBoiMixed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 6:26pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>
  Share Topic