Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LF Diva's Hot Body Challenage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 6:48pm

SNAP....Why you gotta post this now, just when I was getting my 5'6 180lbs BBW on....I'm just starting to look fly....

Mercedes87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mercedes87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 6:47pm
Me!!!!!!! I need to lose 15 pounds. My original weight was 125 before the baby.Lol! I also need a lifestyle change. No more Arby's and Topolino's for me.Wink
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 6:45pm
girl im with u. why couldnt u post something like this in jan so we would be almost there by now.Smile
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 6:38pm
i don't know about ya, but i'm determined this year to get my body is shape for the summer.. I've been running 6 miles a day with my miniture dashund b/c he needs to calm all his excitement down (he's 1 y/o) and i need to burn some calories (killing two birds with one stone).. I can't be having all this banging hair and not have a banging body to go along with it.. I've paid all this money for the surgery i had so its important to maintain my investment..

Not to mention since i had that blood clot incident, i wasn't allow to eat certain things like anything green, which put salads out.. now i've not been back to my regular weight since i've recovered.. now i'm determined to get it all back in top shape.. and those considering PS need to think along these terms, b/c its an expensive investment that it must be kept up..just b/c you get PS doesn't mean its over, you gotta keep your investment in shape..

so i'm just saying let's support each other in our diets and exercise routines to get it together and be totally fierce from hair to toes.. so who's up for the challenge? i've decided instead of sitting my butt behind this computer i'm going to be working it out! so if i'm not on as much that's why? i'd like to see us support each other and get a LF Diva's body challenge going on to be the hottest diva's we already know we are for summer 2008.. who's on board?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic