Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tresseme

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tresseme
    Posted: February 11 2002 at 3:50pm
I have tried the Tresemme hot oil. I must say that it did in fact make my hair soft and shiny. Of course it`s not the BEST oil out there but it wasn`t bad at all either.
*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2002 at 6:10pm
Hi! Tresemme has a wide variety of products and I`ve only tried a few. Hydrology Intense Moisture Conditioner felt nice but wasn`t as "intense" on my hair as I expected, but I really like the Vitamin E shampoo and conditioner--very moisturizing. Unfortunately I`ve only found it in those enormous 32-oz jugs and I just don`t have a place in my apartment for that much liquid! Tresemme makes several kinds of hot oil, all of which made my hair shiny and soft without buildup. Of course it all depends on your hair type, so others may have more or less success. I hope this helps! Peace.
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
IRIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IRIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2001 at 3:06pm
I used it before. I didn`t like it. The conditioner didn`t soften my hair the way other brands (agree, pantine, etc.) did.

I have thick and coarse hair, and it did nothing for me. People with different hair types may have a different experience.
Suzie J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzie J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2001 at 1:24pm
Reply to message: 16.94.1
I would check the ingredient list of the shampoos before buying... some of them contain sodium lauryl sulfate, and can be drying.

A lot of the products look good, though. And easy on the pocketbook ;)
~Sue~
june25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote june25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2001 at 4:04pm
I`ve tried the Smooth and Shape Styling Creme. I was not very impressed with it. It did not give my hair the hold I was hoping for and it didn`t straighten my hair very well. It was only about 3 bucks at Wal-Mart so wasn`t it really a waste of money. The shampoos and conditioners look pretty good to me, but something`s telling me to stay away from the Hydrology collection....buy Tresseme at your nearest Wal-Mart, haircare stuff is usually 75 cents to 2 dollars cheaper than at a drugstore. :)
cutie3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutie3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2001 at 11:36pm
Has anyone ever used this product? Does it work good?
what are you comments about this product?
I want to know if it is really worth my money before I buy it.
THANKS!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic