Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

biotera again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: biotera again
    Posted: April 29 2003 at 7:33pm
thank you lyris for the advice. i bought both biotera shampoo and conditioner. i will try them tomorrow
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2003 at 2:24pm
I like them both about equally. In fact, they are remarkably similar in composition if you look at the ingredients--not surprising since Zotos makes both lines. If you use either on the length of your hair or just the dry parts, let it sit awhile (15+ minutes plus a heating cap if possible) it really softens hair.
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2003 at 1:37pm
lyris do you like the biotera conditioner as well as aura conditioner? or do you like them the same?
like i said in my earlier post my hair feels a little dry at the ends .i'll give you a better description of my hair.my hair is medium brown with it's own redishish hightlights,[i'm not that crazy about but learn to live with it] it is medium texure, it is wavy/curly, about to my waist, no color since 1999, i mostly let it air dry just once in a while i'll blow dry.
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2003 at 7:29am
Oh now you HAD to get me started on Biotera Monica! :-) Yes, I love the stuff, especially the "reconstructor." Of course nothing can actually repair damaged hair but it's a great moisturizing conditioner with that fantastic scent. The moisturizing shampoo is pretty standard but again, it can stand among the big boys on its own. Incidentally, the REAL Biolage (which Biotera obviously mimics) shampoo contains sodium lauryl sulfate. Unbelievable for a "moisturizing" shampoo, especially for a salon brand! Biotera's shampoo, however, does not. That's a good thing! So yes, Biotera has really worked for me--I can't say whether you'll get the same glowing results but you can certainly try :-)
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2003 at 11:42pm
i know biotera as been talked about before but i wanted to bring it up again. i went into sally and biotera was on sale 2 for 10.00. i am looking for a good shampoo and conditioner. our weather is getting a little warmer and my hair feels a little dry. i can't right now get an expensive products. i would love to try to get redken so long but right now i can't. is biotera a good choice?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic