Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Not your typical long hair post!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not your typical long hair post!
    Posted: November 28 2004 at 9:39pm
Cute baby, Elissa! Wow, he already has a lot of hair And yours looks good, too!
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 6:35am
Thanks ladies!
[/url]

BaldJasmine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2004 at 8:31pm
What a sweet pic of mom and baby!
Best wishes to both of you!
And yes your hair looks nice!
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2004 at 2:59pm
:) :) :) :) :)
Beautiful hair and beautiful baby! I don't know if it's just the lighting, but I can see the difference in hair health between the two photos. The after hair definitely looks healthier.

Anais
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2004 at 9:19am
I hadn't trimmed my hair in six months, since before the baby was born. I'd worn my hair up every day since the baby was born. I was so sick of my dry ends! Last Saturday I chopped three plus inches off of my hair and it feels GREAT. I did it myself, I've been cutting and coloring at home for years now.

It's still longish but it's healthier and I really needed the shaping. I angled the sides again and eliminated all of the old dry hair. Then, I treated myself to Aveda "Be Curly" lotion now that I want to wear my hair down again.

This is something I like to do once a year, or once every two years. So now, back to growing again!

The before pic was taken right after my previous trim, so you need to add about three inches to imagine how it was up until last week (and pls excuse pregnant belly!)

Elissa
less hair, but happier!

[/url]

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic