Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Help me decide what to do with my hair from these pics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help me decide what to do with my hair from these pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help me decide what to do with my hair from these pics
    Posted: December 28 2004 at 7:46am
Your hair looks like it would look nice long (it's shiny and healthy looking), so if you want to, go for it. A perm will damage your hair a lot, so it will need to be trimmed more frequently if you went that route. Perms work well on some people, but not on others. It will depend on your hair type (I don't think anyone could tell you just by looking). Any time I ever got a perm, the curl all fell out in about a week, so I was left with damaged hair for nothing. Some people's hair hold them well though.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
utaeladil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote utaeladil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 6:45pm
Below are about 12 or so pics...in them you can see my hair I currently have and offer suggestions. My current girlfriend wants me to grow it long, and I have had it long in the past (kinda like a bowl cut that was shaved down to the neck, but the top part kept growing and growing until about shoulder length). Then at one other point I guess my hair was long but I wasn't trying, it was just a really long time in between cuts and was long and shaggy all over.

My hair grows really fast and I have patience to let it grow...but I was wondering, would my hairstyle look good with any kind of a perm? The only kind of perm I have ever even thought about was maybe the really tightly curled perm so they aren't that big and wavy. From what you can see here, does my hair look like it may look decent with a perm?

My hair is very soft and straight, only a slight wave in my bangs if they get long enough to curl up a bit...

I am getting ready to start school and I was kind of wanting something different but wasn't sure what to go with. Any help is appreciated. Feel free to look through all of the pictures you see below and give me any feedback you have. Thanks!

http://www.ofoto.com/PhotoView.jsp?&collid=35697568107&photoid=52538568107
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic