Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

role model

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
deltagirl12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deltagirl12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: role model
    Posted: February 10 2005 at 6:45am
Hi Hi:

She does have beautiful hair.

Susan
Susan
BlondeJohn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondeJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2005 at 3:38am
I'm usually attracted to younger women (I'm mid-40s married to a woman in her early 30s), but I must admit this lady is very well preserved. She's lovely and she obviously takes good care of herself and her long tresses.

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2005 at 3:59pm
She's beautiful! And in her 50's? I'd say that her long hair aids her youthful appearance.

Thanks for sharing the webpage for this lovely lady, Viktoria!
Supersugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Supersugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2005 at 4:04pm
It's nice, alright.

I like yours better. :)
Make every day you have count, before the time comes for you to count every day you have.
Viktoria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viktoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2005 at 2:36pm
I´d just like to share with you one of the most admirable artists from around here, who also happen to be, and always has been, a superbly beautiful longhair, Anna-Lotta Larsson. She is a wonderful singer from Piteå, in her 50´s by now, and just one of my favourite people. Boy, do I wish I had her hair...

http://www.anna-lottalarsson.se/

Click "galleri" and see for yourselves.
The more you complain, the longer God lets you live.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic