Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

flyaways...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: flyaways...
    Posted: August 16 2003 at 11:15pm
Yes, pulling hairs out could be very bad, because sometimes it can cause scar tissue to form, and then the hair might not grow back.
If your flyaways are bothering you a lot, you can use product to try to stick them down, but I don't think it's really such a big deal. *shrugs* Most people, if not everyone, gets them sometimes, after all.
ApacheRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ApacheRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2003 at 4:51pm
you dont have to cut them off or anything, you can use a bit of hair wax and smooth them down so they dont stick out as much.
i'm starting to think that i'm kind of
shy
or at least i'd like to be
Blah blah chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blah blah chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2003 at 8:00pm
You could put excess moisturizer on 'em or lotion. Or I've heard that rubbing a dryer sheet on ur head works. Good luck!
"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be
wonderful" -Annette Funicello
lee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2003 at 11:40pm
u kno when ur hair is down and there are some strands that are really short and stick out... r those fly aways?? well w/e they are, is it bad to pull them out of ur head? b/c eventually if u remove all of them ur hair would be smooth and everything, but the hair will grow back and it wont look pretty lol. so how do i get rid of them?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic