Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need advice!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pimms View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need advice!
    Posted: August 15 2003 at 1:44am
hi,you could either have it layered that would thin it out a bit or have a undercut that would shorely solve your problem good luck
redhead89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhead89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2003 at 11:38am
Thinning might not be smart. Be almost thankful. You see all these people trying to make their hair thicker. Just get lots of layers, like she said. But I like longer layers. Works better for my hair which is very thick also.
Joee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2003 at 12:21am
No thinned- just go with more, shorter layers - they look great in the wind, easy to wash and wear, and you don't lose much length. Lots of shorter layers!!!!!!!!
Abby View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2003 at 11:48pm
PLEASE I really need the help...I get my hair cut tomorrow
Abby View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2003 at 11:26pm
I have thick red hair that's wavy and I have long layers in it and it's a bit past my shoulders. I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow and I've been told to get it thinned because it's so thick and bushy. I don't know if I should though because I've been told it could be a bad thing to do. Can anyone tell me what I should probably do?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic