Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spiking Wavy Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
brett View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spiking Wavy Hair
    Posted: April 01 2004 at 8:11pm
hey my hair right now is shaggy past my ears and long bags i got it the ashtron kutcherish hair ppl say i got brown hair and everyone thinks i should get light blondes streaks do u thin kthat would look good? i mean do streaks usally look alright?
Wild Rose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2004 at 3:29pm
Sure u can spike anything!!!

OK I'll give u step by step instructions

(1) when u get out of the shower towle dry as much mosture out of ur hair that u can!!!!
(2) comb out all the the knots
(3) Rub about a dime size of hard gel or wax in your hand and spread it evenly over the hair
(4) Use ur fingures to prop ur hair up in the places that u want, (if it starts to fall down, squeeze with ur fingures or add more gel or wax)
(5) Spray with an earasol stiff hair spray!!!
and thats it, ur hair aint going no where!!!!
~*Rose*~

~Beauty rules are meant to be broken, and put back together in your own way~
ANIMA View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ANIMA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2004 at 3:41pm
I've been trying to spike my hair - it's just over half an inch long and -unfortunately- wavy. I can usually spike it (ish) by just putting gel on and combing it back with a comb - it tends to 'ping' up by itself. Only problem is, cos of my stupid wavy hair it also tends to flog onto its side!

Anyone know how I can spike it properly?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic