Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Holly Marie Coombs (favorite celbrity hair)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Holly Marie Coombs (favorite celbrity hair)
    Posted: March 05 2005 at 9:09pm
You are right she is really pretty with stunning hair.
I saw her on a linux wallpaper
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist
Kramer View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2005 at 8:22am
If you love Holly's hair (and who doesn't?), you should also love the long auburn hair of Rhona Mitra from the show "Boston Legal" Sunday nights on ABC. She wears it to her waist every show -- never putting it up. I'm mezmorized.

It's actually better looking than it is in these photos, but you get the idea:

http://www.beautifulwallpapers.com/wallpapers/models/sm3.jpg

charming_piper View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charming_piper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2005 at 11:17am
holly has the best hair ever. she's my all time favourite actress. i think she's the best looking actress on the show.
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2005 at 6:16pm
Shannon.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
deltagirl12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deltagirl12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2005 at 12:52pm
Hi:

I love Charmed. I also think she has beautiful hair. I was so sad when the other one cut her hair short.

I will not ever say how sad I was when Sharon Dorerty left the show. I loved pru.

Susan
Susan
Alyssa_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alyssa_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2005 at 12:25am
I can't even pay attention to what's going on in Charmed in the eps where Holly's hair is so long... I'm obsessed! hehe

I can't think of anyone else's hair in Hollywood that I drool over. There is however a local girl here who has dark silky-straight hair past her butt with a blue/purple wash over it that I think is just stunning.
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2005 at 8:55pm
Hi everyone, just thought I would say I think Holly has awesome hair, very pretty and nice color. I would like mine to look the same when it gets a little longer. Any one else like her hair? Or who do you like in hollywood, I know there is quite a few.

Cheers TLSF
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic