Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedVidal Sassoon's Hot Sticks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vidal Sassoon's Hot Sticks
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:52am
> Tell me about your hair. How thick is it? How well does it curl? length etc.sallyHi!> I have borrowed the above-mentioned appliance from a> friend, only we seem to have lost the instructions for> them!> Basically, I need to know how to use them, how long to> leave them in, and any other helpful advice you can> offer!> Thanks a lot - a prompt reply by e-mail would be> GRATEFULLY appreciated!> Emma.
Sally
Emma Bruty View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma Bruty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:50am
Hi!I have borrowed the above-mentioned appliance from a friend, only we seem to have lost the instructions for them!Basically, I need to know how to use them, how long to leave them in, and any other helpful advice you can offer!Thanks a lot - a prompt reply by e-mail would be GRATEFULLY appreciated!Emma.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic