Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOff-topic Pleding Grad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Conscienz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conscienz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Off-topic Pleding Grad
    Posted: October 01 2004 at 10:52pm
Chessbum,

Thanks man, I'm actually thinking about pledging Alpha. $500 doesn't sound like too much. I was trying to see if the love between the bruhs was still the same even if someone pledged grad. Nonetheless, I'll wait till you get that info you said you'd look up. Hit me back at your convenience.

-C

PS . i'm older, but not too old. Ain't even 23 yet
1 luv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1 luv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2004 at 3:12pm
u should pledge 4 omega psi phi,my dad is one. I'm thinking bout joining it when i get in college
best waves in town
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2004 at 9:13am
consciez,im a memeber of alpha phi alpha fraternity inc. i pledged unergrad so im not really sure about the grad prices I think it should be no more than 500 dollars but not sure write now, let me make some phone calls a get back with you. The graduate process is basically you taking a test about your knowlege of the fraternity and other information they give you, but i think you shoud be fine.ITS SIMPLY LEARN AND REJURGITATE.This fraternity has been very affective to me for networking job oppourtunities. so good luck
We climb together on this site!
Conscienz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conscienz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2004 at 10:29pm
All ya'll Frat heads.

Whats the general view on people who pledge grad.

Specifics:
No chapter at my school. (There was but it wasn't functional, only one member and he was grad student)

More heads on campus now - starting to revive.

Interested in the brotherhood, mutual support, muitual interest in advancement, mentoring.

Thinking about pleding Alpha.

What are the costs of pleding grad. HOw is the process? Is it for professionals, I'm still workign on a 2nd degree can't afford to be paying crazy bills.

Holla back

C

Love to everybody trying to get they learn/hustle on
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic