Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

greatlengths still the best

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
i love long hair View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i love long hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: greatlengths still the best
    Posted: July 09 2004 at 10:45pm
also lord and cliff hair is ALOT cheaper than great lengths- you can see the price of it at starbeautyplus.com so to the person that wrote it is just as expensive it is not!!! i am not saying a higher cost is better but with hair quality counts and trust me after doing extensions for 6 years i found lord and cliff to be the worst- also everyone who uses hairlocs- i tried it- you can buy it at www.hairpiece.com and found that the little metal"bonds" have sharp edges- which after tine rubs agaist your hair and cuts it off. for everyone that puts down great lengths- it has been the leader for a long time!!!! it remains to be the leader and there is a reason for that- anyone concered about removal should ask about it first with there stylist and make sure the person is willing to do it properly. i have also done cinderella hair which you canb get at savagelily.com- i found that if is a close second to great lenghts and a little cheaper- if you want fusion get g.l. or cinderella hair- if you do not swim do not mind a little itching and often trips for fix ups- get a weave!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic