Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockeda waste of doe

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a waste of doe
    Posted: October 12 2004 at 10:27am
yea i want instructions...he keeps saying, put the pomader in b4 you shower and brush it in your while you in the shower...i need more details
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2004 at 8:02am
thats prolly becuz no body has used it.....it hard 2 use a kit when it doesn't come with instructions....(see my point?)
dick hitchcock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dick hitchcock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2004 at 7:55am
for those been crying over the cashflow kit then finally got it surely havent posted anyhting on the forum if the ish even works i say yall wasted yall money for the simple fact he used his hair and music gig for promotion of this so called wave kit another words yall got jipped yall aint pay 15 for the pomade or brush yall paid for all that extra ish but yall probably no this
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic