Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OT PAYPAL SCREWED?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
EmmaSkye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaSkye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OT PAYPAL SCREWED?
    Posted: March 01 2005 at 12:04am
Ive used PP for years and never had a problem with them. The most Ive ever had in my account has been around $150 I guess, maybe thats why.
SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.
Starbaby13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starbaby13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2005 at 11:07pm
uugh, yeah Paypal has been pretty good 95% of the time...however, now they have had over $650. 00
of mine which they keep apologizing for saying they will refund it, but never do. Mind you it's been over a year.
You wouldn't belive the nightmare...not to mention the countless hours on "HOLD" that I have spent trying to get it back. (All caused by a fraudulent Ebayer.)

Scary stuff. I wouldn't say don't use them, but unfortunately those horrible money stories do happen. Just be aware I guess.
darthmom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darthmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2005 at 7:37pm
lol honey companies get away with so much ****, it isn't funny. Our mortgage company we are dealing with right now is at the middle of so many lawsuits, and they are trying to screw US too, but we are faring well compared to others who are dealing with em. (our mortgage was just sold to them) And we have no recourse. Long story short, the big companies have the big lawyers. They can get away with as much as they can afford to "take care of". ok /rant

metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2005 at 7:03pm
How can Paypal get away with all this nonsense?!
maliburum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maliburum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2005 at 12:23pm
I have been screwed by them. Not in a major way but enough to know that when I do accept money on something I auction, I immediately withdraw the money from that account. I will not let my money sit in their hands too long nor leave a large amount in the account.
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2005 at 11:17am
Whoa.....I am SHOCKED, I have used paypal for years and never had a problem, but this is scarey stuff. Thank You for posting that link STS.
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2005 at 11:06am
Very interesting and thanks for posting this. I have to show my husband this when he gets home because we use paypal all the time.
darthmom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darthmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2005 at 10:25am
lots n lots

http://www.paypalwarning.com/paypal_wall_of_shame

They have tons of happy customers' though too. I wouldn't be too scared off, I just wouldn't put a lot of money in their hands.
MERGUTHRIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2005 at 10:00am
Uhm, how have peopled been screwed byu paypal?
i love plastikhaar
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic