Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Has anyone used the MAXIGLIDE?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
adina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has anyone used the MAXIGLIDE?
    Posted: March 03 2005 at 8:15am
They have a video clip of the add on shop at home tv website.It's kinda hard to see.You have to search for it under maxiglide. Then click on maxius for results www.shopathometv.com
Save~A~Stray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2005 at 10:55pm
Kristin~ You're funny girl!! Right after I posted the thread, I though (LOL) someones going to think its something else!!

Stay up till 4-5a.m and you'll see the ad a lot!! I'm a night owl, so I see all this stuff. The ad was just out of this world!!

Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2005 at 10:45pm
When I ready "maxiglide" I had no clue you were talking about a straightner LOL... I'm sure you can guess what I was thinking

As far as straightners goes, I've never heard of the Maxiglide. I'm very faithful to my CHI straightner. I've had it for over 3 years and It's the best I've ever tried.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2005 at 6:46pm
Thanks girls for the input!!

Adina~I couldn't believe the infomercial, I was like .....that can't be real!! That's another thing to my list of "must get"!!
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2005 at 4:04pm
I use the CHI iron and I love it. I also do the CHI transformation, which is their version of thermal reconditioning -chemical hair straightening.

For all you stylists out there, the 'permanent hair straightening' service is a really good money maker, and CHI makes an awesome system for it.
adina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2005 at 2:56pm
I seen it on TV after I just bought the chi ceramic iron by Farouk' for $120 because the infomericial made it look so irresistable!I really Love the Maxiglide,It adds moisture,lustre and shine without drying out your ends~I'm glad thatr i went ahead and ordered it~It really is awesome!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2005 at 6:48am
I was just watching the TV and I would love to know if anyone has got the Maxiglide and what they think about it? This is so me to go buy everything I see when I'm up all night.HaHa
Okay, I'm off to bed it's 4.53 a.m!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic