Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HAIR EXTENSION TRAINING

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tartandiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tartandiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HAIR EXTENSION TRAINING
    Posted: March 05 2005 at 11:42am
Balmain Run courses..... i dunno what the cost may be.

www.euro-hair.com

think you could find out there
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2005 at 12:11am
American Dream offers lots of training...it's pretty pricey, tho, imo. Call them for their outrageous catalog and the training classes are listed in there.
juliejetson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juliejetson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2005 at 9:56pm
I am pretty sure that Prostyles does trianing in the UK.
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2005 at 7:03pm
I'm sure a few people can help you with suggestions here, but I would also recommend posting on Quinnster's. There are lots of U.K. extensionists there and I'm sure they'd be happy to help.

Good luck! :)
Scotchyroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchyroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2005 at 6:51pm
Hi, I'm not in the uk, but I did live there for a while. I have a tiny bit of info to keep you busy until one of your countrymen responds. While I was there, everybody was really excited about the Dome method. If you look at their website, you can find out about training. You may also try the classifieds at the Hairdressers Journal online, as they often have ads about extensions in the uk. best of luck.
hair4u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hair4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2005 at 6:32pm
Does anyone know of any hair extension training that I could attend in the UK preferably the Manchester/Liverpool or North West are of the UK. I would be grateful if someone could send me some information for this. I want to train in a few different methods single strand bonding would be my first choice.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic