Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WAWA question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WAWA question
    Posted: March 11 2005 at 5:04am
AMM: Have you found that the WaWa shine subsides with a few washings? I only ask because it seems like the Dome/PH is way less shiny after a couple of washes than it is on install. At this point, it's pretty much the same shiniess as my real hair (and my real hair is pretty dull)--the PH/Dome is a bit shinier, but I don't think anyone besides us hair freaks could tell. :)
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2005 at 2:48am
Yeah, it's not too shabby. It's definitely better than some human hair I've tried. It's way limited on color and textures and it can come off as really shiny when it's next to human hair but I personally don't mind it. It's a beautiful underlayer in the auburn. Mine gets a little rough on the ends sometimes after too much styling but it springs back into shape fairly easy.

I'd definitely have more in if it came in softer dark blondes.

Another woman's treasure may be another's garbage though.
EmmaSkye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaSkye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2005 at 2:16am
Ok just ordered 2 orders which is 4 bundles of #4 medium brown hair and extentubes. Now I just need to decide how to tip them.
SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2005 at 10:41pm
Vixen Wigs is awesome. Carol is very nice and helpful and you get your hair quickly. You should have no problems with her.
EmmaSkye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaSkye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2005 at 9:56pm
I just wanted to clerify on the WAWA before I order it:

Those that have tried it (AMM) still like it?

Is Vixen Wigs on Ebay a good source for it?
....2 bundles for around 8.00 is a good enough price I could get 2 different colors and do some streaking
SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic