Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

American Dream sythetic hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HUMAN HAIR 100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HUMAN HAIR 100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: American Dream sythetic hair
    Posted: March 10 2005 at 12:11pm
Hi there. Ive used American dream hair before but not the thermofibre although it sounds good
SASHAS HAIR SHOP
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2005 at 6:51am
I emailed them too, ages ago! Requesting a catalog... huh, maybe they only respond to everyother email.

I totaly forgot until this thread...
It is what it is...
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2005 at 5:29am
Yup. I'm still waiting for them to respond my request for a catalog, and I emailed them ages ago!

Like Sherrie, I think the jury's still out on the AD thermal.

There's a thread here about it here: http://p080.ezboard.com/fhair18356frm6.showMessage?topicID=1106.topic
and another here:
http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP934431446&id=4645

:)

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2005 at 5:20am
We had a discussion here awhile back about the AD. hair. I've heard both ways on the human hair, some like it some hate it! But like Amanda never heard any reviews on the thermals. I planned on ordering some to try it. But the company has not responded to 2 emails that I sent.
Amanda8beech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2005 at 4:46am
I can't comment on the fibre hair but I've heard bad reports about the quality of their human x
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2005 at 11:29pm
I went to the website of American Dreams and requested a catalogue and I finally received one. They call it their 'Big Black Book- the ultimate source for hair extensions.'

Anyway, they carry the thermo fiber that they say "acts and feels like human hair accepting ordinary non peroxide hair dyes and can endure heat up to 180 degrees celsius."

It also says that they have 4 textures available, in 18 colors, both bulk and machine wefted.

This company is located in London, England. Their info is:
Extension Superstore 5-6 Acton Vale, Cowley Road, London W3 7QE
phone: +44(0)208 743 0206

Maybe one of our British girls can offer some insight about this company?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic