Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Has anyone ordered from here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has anyone ordered from here
    Posted: March 14 2005 at 4:14pm
JC
U may want to contact Kristin at
http://www.haircandy.net
She does have some Boyme in stock. It's just not listed yet on her online shop.
Plus she has all the supplies(minus shrinkies) and VERY fast and cheap shipping!

I've got a new puppy!!!
She's a White Boxer
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 4:01pm
Check the prices I just bought bohymy slilky straight gold 18 inch for 100. thats less than both sites and that was at a hair store in the mall
JustCurious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustCurious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 1:24pm
Thank you so much for the prompt reply.
Amanda8beech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 1:06pm
Hi there, if you're thinking of ordering the bohyme hair then you can get exactly the same hair at www.ebonyline.com I've ordered from them several times without any problem and I've never had a bad batch of bohyme from them, even the lightest colour blonde is superb quality xxx
JustCurious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustCurious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 1:04pm
http://hairandextensions.com/bohymehair.asp

I'm just thinking about doing extensions and am really impressed with all the info here.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic