Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alley's Bangs... What Cha Think?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kimberrly View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimberrly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alley's Bangs... What Cha Think?
    Posted: March 19 2000 at 7:59pm
I don't like Ally's bangs AT ALL. Calista shouldn't have cut them. The longer, blonde look she had been sporting recently was, in my opinion, the best one for her.
rattlayitdown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rattlayitdown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2000 at 4:13am
I watched breifly last night, not liking the show this season, and it looked like Ally also got some blonde highlights as well. It looks better but I still think she looks like a 9 year old. I don't understand why she wears those tight tops to show off how her chest looks like her back.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2000 at 1:36am
I caught Calista's hair tonight. Her bangs almost look like they are in the way or a nuisance to her. Her hair seemed really thin tonight as well.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2000 at 10:54am

Ok, picture the exact same hairstyle as before, but with Helen Hunt-ish wispy bangs...done the right way.  Actually looked pretty good and reminded you why she wore bangs way back when she had the cute medium length 'do at the beginning of the series.

JF

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2000 at 9:49am

Dammit! I missed it! Can you describe?

The Other Ally
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2000 at 9:50am
Anyone see Alley McBeals bangs last night? I thought her hair looked as good as I've every seen it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic