Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Allison Mack

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allison Mack
    Posted: July 24 2003 at 11:46pm
The platinum really doesn't become her. I hope they put it back more towards its right shade for the new season, at least, even if we can't have the pixie.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2003 at 7:02pm
yeah it looks the same to me to. I was takeing it word for word from the magazine current issue. They were claime they were having a email discussion with her and she said that they cut her hair into a pixie on the last day of work. I would like to know what she considers a pixie?
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2003 at 2:55pm
Just my opinion... but tooo blonde and too short!
papillon_purple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papillon_purple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2003 at 12:09pm
Pics from the San Diego Comic Convention

It looks shorter, but not exactly a "pixie" cut.
Curled Christie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curled Christie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2003 at 12:08pm
I actually met Allison back in late May!! (like, my first celebrity run-in!! ) Her hair was a bit shorter than she usually wears it on the show but she had it pushed behind her ears and it looked ab fab. hehehe

By the way, she seems to be very nice and genuine when i met her.

And it's often Allison that steals Clark's heart.......love the triangle......but go Lana!

CC
Native View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Native Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2003 at 10:36pm
I saw a fairly recent picture of her, and her was definitely different than her previous style. It was not, however, a pixie. Still depending on the leadtime between Smallville's filming and airing, she may have gotten it cut into a pixie and have partially regrown it.

My opinion, she had a cute hairstyle the first two seasons of Smallville, but it got old quick. At least for me. Some styles I get sick of seeing pretty quickly. Others, not so much.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2003 at 7:05pm
Can't wait to see it. She is very pretty with the longer shorthair and would look great in a pixie imo.
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2003 at 6:50pm
I was in a magazine store and saw the quote. Very strange. The quote has "they," which I'd guess means the producers. Since she didn't sport the new look on the season finale, it must be for the fall. If the producers want her to have a pixie, they would cut it just before the season. In the 3-4 months she's off, Allison's in charge of her hair. It could change.

I would guess Allison decided she wanted this look for the summer. She can keep it for a month or two, then let it grow so the producers can make a call.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2003 at 9:38am
Originally posted by Kuroneko Kuroneko wrote:

*really hoping to see a pixie for her in the new season now* She's such a cute girl, and I have kind of a crush on her character as it is, but if she shows up looking even nicer, I swear I'll melt into a puddle of goo right there in my chair!
I don't blame you she is very cute, I ddon't think she would look as cute with long hair. I can't wait to see her new do either, as i said in the first post the artical was done via e-mail so they had no recent pics of her. Thats one thing I hate about that mag is they are always way behind the times when it comes to new photos, it took about six months before Mandy Moore's short hair showed up in the mag.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2003 at 3:16am
*really hoping to see a pixie for her in the new season now* She's such a cute girl, and I have kind of a crush on her character as it is, but if she shows up looking even nicer, I swear I'll melt into a puddle of goo right there in my chair!
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2003 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by scottppd scottppd wrote:

I have checked numerous web sites and seen nothing obout this and seen posters for next season and her hair really didnt change. Where again did you hear this.
John Scott
Read the first few lines in the first post, then go to any store that sells mags and you will find this mag, I took direct quotes from it.
scottppd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottppd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2003 at 11:31pm
I have checked numerous web sites and seen nothing obout this and seen posters for next season and her hair really didnt change. Where again did you hear this.
John Scott
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2003 at 4:04pm
Yeh thats not it. It was described as a short pixie.
papillon_purple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papillon_purple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2003 at 11:32am
That's an old picture of Allison Mack. It's styled differently for the show.

For pictures of the shorter hairstyle, I'd wait for Smallville's season 3 promo pics to come out.
Joee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2003 at 9:17am
Kristin Kreuk is the classic brunette, but ALlison Mack is the cutest! She usually wears her hair up in a short flip. That is NOT her most flattering picture -
don't let Kristin steal the thread like she does Clark every week!
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2003 at 8:52am
Who is the brunette? She stole the thread.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2003 at 8:24am
A picture of her "classic" look is in the thread just a few below this one titled:
"I need help finding celebs with a certain haircut... "
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2003 at 8:01am
Wow great hair! We are talking about the brunette, right? (hehehe)
crazzzycait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazzzycait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2003 at 9:53pm

I don't watch the show so I dunno what she usually looks like..but could this be it?
escucha el ritmo de tu corazon...te amo. <3 caiter tot
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2003 at 9:36pm
Too bad, if you find some pics let us know.
tina
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic