Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fixing a stylist's blooper

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fixing a stylist's blooper
    Posted: September 07 2003 at 12:17am
I suggest having your bob trimmed short in the back with clippers. It really shows off your neck and shoulders. Having your nape clippered can be an exhilirating experience. Try it, it will always grow out if you don't like it.
jonny
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2003 at 9:33pm
Ditto Sophie
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2003 at 8:39pm
My God girl, You've been going to this stylist for 7 years and you don't feel like you can go back and touch base with her on a h/c?? Get back there and ask her to take a look at the spot your talking about.

If after that, you feel like she wasn't TOTALLY OK with you coming back in to check a cut, if she acts put out or something like that...then it's time to get a new Stylist.

I have been a stylist for 20 years and a salon owner for 17 and the day that I think my work is so perfect all of the time.....the day I think that I don't have time to check on something one of my clients is unhappy about is the day I get out of the Salon Business!
Call her ask her to check the back of the cut....and let us know.
rhodygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhodygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2003 at 7:43pm
I need some advice. A few days ago, I had my hair cut from just below my shoulders to a chin-length bob. I love the cut, but my stylist did something weird in the back. I think she called it "under cutting." Anyway, it looks sort of choppy and uneven. In fact, in one spot, it looks like a small chunk was cut out. When I first noticed it, I chalked it up to having blown it dry the wrong way, etc. Now that I've noticed it, it really bothers me. I've been going to this stylist for 7 years, and she's a sweet woman. I don't want to embarass her or hurt her feelings. Should I go back to her and ask her to fix it, or should I go to someone else and have her fix it? Has anyone else had this problem?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic