Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Michelle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help
    Posted: August 10 2003 at 6:50pm
Thanks caramia. I've been washing my hair everyday for over a week and there is a slight change.
caramia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2003 at 3:12pm
I'm no hair color expert nor a professional but it will lighten/fade on its own. In about a week it should be lighter, like dark brown. I know because once I dyed my hair on my own and somehow ended up with a green hue. So I went to the hairdresser to get it fixed back to my original natural dark brown. She said she had to dye it a soft black for us to get to dark brown because the color would fade. For about a week to 10 days I looked ala Scarlett O'Haro. Then it was dark brown and looked natural.

Caramia
"I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me."
michelle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2003 at 11:34pm
Hi, I need help from anyone out there!! I recently tried to dye my hair dark brown and it turned black. Any CHEAP ideas to lighten it. Would prefer a natural remedy if possible.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic