Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Uh oh!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Uh oh!
    Posted: September 01 2003 at 12:20am
Oh, I've been through similar. I remember so many times I'd try to do one thing or another to my hair without strict parents noticing. No matter how discreet I tried to be, they always found out, I'd always try to deny it, they'd always know better, and I'd always get scolded. *laughs* Probably better in the long run if you just admit what you've done and talk it out. Maybe if you say yes, you did it in secret, but only because you thought she wouldn't let you if you asked. You should mention the fact you're in high school now and feel old enough to make your own hair decisions now. I mean, you're not exactly in fifth grade anymore. She should try to understand and respect that, right?
More awesome than a manatee!
Blah blah chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blah blah chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2003 at 11:25pm
Last time I had bangs was in 5th grade. Now I am a freshman in HS and have bangs again. In 5th grade I cut my bangs and I made a huge oopsie! I cut too much off the middle and I looked terrible...somehow it was a couple days before my mother noticed. She flipped. She swore if I cut my bangs again I'd be in real trouble...I dunno if she still remembers that but seeing as she is a mother she probably does...Anyway, I cut my bangs again but this time they are EVEN! (yey!) only they are shorter than before and I think they are noticeable. In order to hide 'em I am wearing them back but I don't want my mom to get suspicious...how do I either tell her or hide them? or maybe I am stressing over nothing...anyway, everyone on this forum is so friendly I figured I'd ask!...lemme know what u think plz and sorry this is so long.
"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be
wonderful" -Annette Funicello
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic